Walcott too good???

• Thread starter Thread starter sgdames
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

sgdames

Reaction score
Ive played as arsenal and once tried playing walcott as the main striker once in a 451, he cant stop scoring, averages 2 goals a game, I cant understand why a player with such low attributes except for his pace can finish so well. Its so bad(or good) that RVP and Eduardo are always on the bench.

Anyone know whats cracking with this game or does it make sense in real life?

personally i think walcott is a bit hit or miss i play him amr in a 4-5-1 he always gets in great positions but some days hes scores two or three other days he will miss 2-3 clear cut chances i do think his stats are a bit underrated tho

He's extremely underrated, I think he should be a lot better.

I might try this out because it sounds interesting, could do with a guy with 2 goal a game average. :)

Walcott is an exact example of Arsenal in previous years. You just never know, Somedays he'll be good other he won't but I must say he gets alot of chances to score but I wouldn't say his finishing is v good.

It's more to do with the CA and preferred position is it not rather than the stats. For example, Chinedu Onasi was a lethal weapon in FM09, not sure about this year but he had finishing of 11 and he was knocking the goals in left right and centre. I think it's the same deal with Walcott

I've had a similar thing with vela, he goes on form streaks for about 3 games, score about 5 to 7 then miss evey chance he gets in the next match.

im an arsenal fan and i think walcott is a tad bit overrated.

Back