Martino

Reaction score
Well since Denmark is not in the euros this year, I'm rooting for Wales, Sweden and a little bit for England(My neighbour is a brit from London. We watched the Three Lions get scratched by a Russian bear the other night :D).
Watched Wales against a pretty strong and solid Slovakian side, and got inspired to try and create Chris Colemans tactic from that particular game. I dont know how Wales normally play.
I seemed to work really well for Wales, and hopefully they'll play the same way against England, only change I would make is to start Joe Ledley(if he's fit) instead of Edwards.
Tactics and the way we see them is always a little bit different but here's what I saw.

View attachment 144888

A 3-4-3-0 or 5-2-3-0 Tactic.

Solid 3 man back line with two pretty offensive wingbacks in Gunter and Taylor. Joe Allen playing and looking a bit like Modric in the deep lying playmaker role. Edwards as a bwm with good aerial ability.
The three upfront creating a fluid offensive. I have Ramsey and Bale to switch positions to make it even more fluid and then Jonny Williams as the Shadow striker chasing every ball and running deep.

My first four games was a 0-4 away win against Israel. A 4-4 draw against Belgium(should have changed to contain or defensive sooner). A draw against a good Bosnian side and a 4-0 win against Andorra. The tactic being nowhere near fluid, i do think the results are promising.

View attachment 144881View attachment 144880

DOWNLOAD LINK WalesEuro16_EB088FEE-CE09-47F5-B74B-14D19C29829B

Last edited:
I dont think the tactic will ever be fluid when managing a natioal team