sammy91

Reaction score
Im about to start season 2014/2015 with Arsenal and although i have had great success, i only started to struggle last season domestically.

i am looking for a new player to either keep it solid at the back or be an inspiration going forward. my defence is solid with the likes of Kjaer, Munoz, Jagielka and Vermalaen at the heart and Joe Hart backing them up. ideally looking for someone young with loads of potential and versatility

going forward i have fabregas, hamsik, walcott, vela, lukaku, babacar, torres, van persie, chamakh, i still think i need new blood in the creative midfield role as i am moving hamsik to the AMC position, so im looking for someone to sit in with fabregas in the centre of the midfield.

i tend to play 4-5-1 with song/gago in the holding midfield position hamsik and fabregas in the centre (hamsik being moved forward) with RVP and walcott/vela on the other side and rotating the striker, mainly torres/babacar/lukaku.

im open to changing the formation as i would change it every few games anyways.

cheers

yea ive been looking at this guy myself, made a few offers but he hasn't came yet, the benefit is though, that becuase my season in 2014/2015 for some reason he only costs 3.7million

where did u find him?

yea ive been looking at this guy myself, made a few offers but he hasn't came yet, the benefit is though, that becuase my season in 2014/2015 for some reason he only costs 3.7million

where did u find him?

Well I found him on a save game. I was Arsenal and had been winning a lot of trophies. I was trying to buy him although he went to Feyenoord instead. This is guy is a beast though. You should do everything in your power to buy this guy.

youv not mentioned wilshere, he should be your best player by now. try christian erikson of ajax, spelling may be wrong

Well I found him on a save game. I was Arsenal and had been winning a lot of trophies. I was trying to buy him although he went to Feyenoord instead. This is guy is a beast though. You should do everything in your power to buy this guy.
yea, he would be my number one target, but also looking at more established players like Ozil, Kroos and Pastore.

Kroos looks very very impressive

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

youv not mentioned wilshere, he should be your best player by now. try christian erikson of ajax, spelling may be wrong
wilshire is very good as well, when i play him, its usually as an attacking winger (which isnt ideal) but with song/gago/hamsik/fabregas in the centre i have no other option

He's a regen mate.

He's a regen mate.
i no hes a regen, scout report said hes the next fabregas though, and hes eight years younger :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Yea I know mate. This "sammy91" I know and have his saved game. In was a personal joke between us.
u have my saved game??? thought u just had the screenshot

Take a look on this players

Mateo Kovacic
Clement Grenier
Pastore

Take a look on this players

Mateo Kovacic
Clement Grenier
Pastore
pastore looks phenominal, but i really dont know if im comfortable blowing large chunks of the budget, ii like too have money in january

on another note, is there anyways of making scout assignments assigned to the assistant manager?

Javier Pastore turned out to be a beast on my man united save also try and get Sanogo for striking options

Javier Pastore turned out to be a beast on my man united save also try and get Sanogo for striking options
paulo henrique looks quite good and cheap, remember making an offer for pastore and talking to the press, but he wasn't exactly moved, which is a shame

Back