kone06

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good, cheap CMs (<20-25K) that would do well in the swiss challenge league (approx league 1 quality) Ideally he would be young and from a country where he is unlikely to gain senior caps so that I could naturalize him and have him play for the liechtensteiner national team. I am looking for technical ability above physical, but have no real qualifications in terms of stats. He doesn't need to be at his best yet, I am willing to buy prospects.

Try those: Thiago, Jonathan dos Santos, Rafinha. All from Barcelona. If you get Thiago, you are lucky. I think for <25k his one of the best available.

Does anybody know of any good, cheap CMs (<20-25K) that would do well in the swiss challenge league (approx league 1 quality) Ideally he would be young and from a country where he is unlikely to gain senior caps so that I could naturalize him and have him play for the liechtensteiner national team. I am looking for technical ability above physical, but have no real qualifications in terms of stats. He doesn't need to be at his best yet, I am willing to buy prospects.

Ah, Vaduz!

Gauthier Mahoto is your man. Just make sure he doesn't get called up for Congo, as he has dual nationality already.

Thank you guys, i will be trying some of these guys out, i'll keep you posted on who i decide on

Back