roastmanpat

Reaction score
I have created 2 tactics for Barcelona, high chance creation, possession based tactic, I guess it should work with most high profile teams.

Don't usually share tactics etc, but I was surprised at how many goals I scored, the fact I went unbeaten in the league too, breaking records in goals scored and league points.

View attachment 312458

I used the 4-2-1-3 Formation for all home games regardless of opposition and the 4-1-2-1-2 for all away games
View attachment 312455View attachment 312454View attachment 312453
I left training as Balanced and Average and match day training as Att. Movement the whole season.

View attachment 312451View attachment 312452

2 screen shots from my league season, even finished some home games where the opposition had 0 shots

Feel free to let me know if you use it and how it goes

4-2-1-3 by RMP

4-1-2-1-2 by RMP

I have created 2 tactics for Barcelona, high chance creation, possession based tactic, I guess it should work with most high profile teams.

Don't usually share tactics etc, but I was surprised at how many goals I scored, the fact I went unbeaten in the league too, breaking records in goals scored and league points.

View attachment 744706

I used the 4-2-1-3 Formation for all home games regardless of opposition and the 4-1-2-1-2 for all away games
View attachment 744710View attachment 744712View attachment 744713
I left training as Balanced and Average and match day training as Att. Movement the whole season.

View attachment 744719View attachment 744716

2 screen shots from my league season, even finished some home games where the opposition had 0 shots

Feel free to let me know if you use it and how it goes

4-2-1-3 by RMP

4-1-2-1-2 by RMP

What version works?

version 15.2.1 and I just allow the assistant manager to set opposition instructions in the staff responsibilities

how can i use this tactic? what do i need to do? i both this game through steam is that could be a problem?

Been trying this on my Man U 4th season save.

6 games, 5 wins 1 draw. 2 home 4 away.

25 goals scored 2 conceded. The away tactic looks solid at the back.

Will try more games.

I just let the assistant manager take over issuing opposition instructions

Yeah I always find I score plenty goals with the Home tactic, and the away tactic is solid

@Roastmanpat after trying different tactics i think i have found the tactics i was looking after :D
used ur tactics from last 13 matches and won 12 lost one away scored 46-8

can share my result here if someone is interested
really good job u did mate