Wanyama or lucas romero? and looking for forward?

• Thread starter Thread starter kjelldd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6K

kjelldd

Reaction score
I am at the start of my first season at Fiorentina and want to strenghten my center midfield.
I just bought Gaston Gil Romero and have to possibility to sign Lucas Romero (13,75M) or Wanyama (19M).
I don't know which one of the two I should buy, Wanyama is better at the moment but offcourse his wage demands are bigger. Does Lucas romero turn out as good as Wanyama ? What do you guys think?

I'm also looking for a fast forward like Giuseppe Rossi (he's injured for 6 months) any suggestions (budget around 20M).

Wanyama is more of a ball-winner, Romero is a better playmaker. Choose depending on which you'd rather have although Romero is more well rounded IMO and cheaper.

For a striker I'd recommend Simeone Zaza or Fierro.

Lucas Romero is a no brainer. He's a diablo player - he will do an immense job at anything you ask him to do. Just sign him :D

Depends on what you're looking for, but I would go for Romero as he's cheaper, younger and becomes a significantly better player. But if you need someone who is powerful and breaks up play in order to balance your mid then go for Wanyama.

As a striker I'm not sure if you want a short term fix to cover for Rossi or a longer term successor, or how much you're willing to spend, but I would look at Zaza, Berahino, Munir, Richairo Zivkovic, Schrivers or Barbosa.

Romero defo, and try get Munir upfront, he has a £10 million release clause. I don't know if he'll want to move to Fiorentina though.

Back