was it worth it?

• Thread starter Thread starter azabh50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 980

azabh50

Reaction score
im arsenal and i sold toure who was my star defender for £15.75 million then brought fazio for £15 million he got sent off in his first game then i sold eduardo for £14.5 million and brought mata for £32 million nd he should play soon was it worth it?

15m for toure? woah you got ripped off i would of kept him till he retires, i dont really like fazio hes too dirty lol

eduardo for 14.5m good deal and mata is a future star so good deal again all good sept for toure:(

no sorry toure is great fazio is as good but better together should have sold gallas and played toure and fazio ! eduardo is good on fm i don`t rate mata that much not worth 32mill at all you could get agureo for that! imo sorry

not nt realli im a utd supporter and toure is betta 2 deserve 15.75mill and i wouldnt spend 32mill on mata i would rather go buy benzema and moutiniho

In my Arsenal game, I also sold Toure. £17.5 million to Real Madrid. It's always difficult selling star players, but Gallas, Djourou and Sakho did more of an adequate job of covering for him. Now Micah Richards is also their, and also Ivanovic, who is very good back up. I dont no much about Fazio, but i highly recomend Richards and Sakho.

ill sign sakho next season as gallas isnt performing and i need another centre back incase

i sold toure for 40m when real madrid was interested in him

in a previous game real bid 15.75mill for toure i viewed the offer and changed it to 25 mill they payed up! they also offered 28 mill for clichy which i took but he wanted to stay (good lad)!;)
really if you arsenal its a dm u need like palombo !

i havent signed any central mids ive just stook with fabregas, denilson and nasri and they have been reli good all season

Back