Tyler Berry

Reaction score
Waterford United

Okay guys. Here we are again. Most of you won't know, but for a very long time i've been wanting to achieve the very-low team success. Stories like CoolmcCool's Limerick FC and SAFC Scotty's Aberyswyth amongst others have convinced me to give it another try.

I begin with Waterford United, a team in the Irish first division. I'll be using instant result lots, and updating every 6 months. Hopefully i can achieve success.

Thanks for reading, first update will be up by the end of tomorrow.

Jan-July 2012

Okay, so half-way through the season. I'll go through tactics, transfers, results and the table.

Tactics

View attachment 470089I'm running a 4-1-4-1 control. I like it as in general, it's fairly secure defensively.

Transfers

View attachment 470087

Very few transfers. Mostly, because I felt the squad was good enough to go up, we'll see if that decision pays off.

But i did bring in:
View attachment 470085
Gareth Fitzsimons : LM

Gareth is signed purely because i felt we were lacking in a good left winger. We have one called Walshe, so these two can battle for the starting spot.

View attachment 470084

Shane Nolan : DM/MC

I signed Shane as a ball-winner. Because of the tactic ideally you want 3/4 good ball-winners in the squad. With 13 tackling and work rate, he shoulder dominate either role.

View attachment 470081

Roy Kearney : DC/DM

Roy is again signed as a covering, young ball-winner.

Results

View attachment 470080
Table

View attachment 470079

Player of the Update

View attachment 470078
Seamus Long

This guy is the heart of the defence​

Love the lower league success stories!! Definitely will follow. Not a bad start man, keep it going!