Watford Dreams coming to an end!!!!

Reaction score
Started with Watford, was In and out of playoffs. Made the Carabo cup final and lost but won the championship.

First season in Premier league bought Donyall Malen finished on 28 goals and Joao Pedro finished on 19. Made it into a Europa league place. Bought Bruno off Real Madrid 19m release clause , he is only 18 and has very good attributes.

New season made a lot of free signings of lads with great potential. Wanted to aim for a top 4, struggled to make a Europa league place but got there in the end. Getting into top 4 didn't because I beat Lille on penos in Europa league final.

Current season I'm in late December sitting in 15th , really struggling in the league conceding a lot of goals don't know what's going wrong. Although finished top of my group only for beating Inter in my last group game 2-0. I now have Real Madrid which should be great crack.

Board rating had been A through out all my seasons, now I'm on a C and Joao Pedro won't sign new contract and wants to join Hertha Berlin ( don't know why ) offering 61m upfront.

If anyone has any ideas on tactics for not conceding as much in ways as player roles or unstructions please let us know. 👍