Wayne Rooney best suited player instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simunovic1986

Reaction score
Rooney was out for 6 months in my first season and never had chance to perform, now in my second he has scored 1 in 6 games and to boot I have hardly seen him touch the ball with no assists either.

Just wondering what type of striker you guys play him at, he is currently on the right hand side of my 2 man strike force and is playing as 'ADVANCED FORWARD' with ATTACK duty.

ANy advise would be great.

Cheers :)

complete forward support on the left side

I'd like playing him as a Deep-Lying Forward but Complete Forward is fine too

Rooney was out for 6 months in my first season and never had chance to perform, now in my second he has scored 1 in 6 games and to boot I have hardly seen him touch the ball with no assists either.

Just wondering what type of striker you guys play him at, he is currently on the right hand side of my 2 man strike force and is playing as 'ADVANCED FORWARD' with ATTACK duty.

ANy advise would be great.

Cheers :)

When I face him, he is always paired with berbatov who I don't see what's so good about but they are unbeatable.

Rooney does impossible long shots into the corners and from the corners he smashes it into the far post. So he is overrated in this but that obviously means he does alot of long shots so put him on Support.

Complete Forward Support.

i would suggest Deep Lying Support and having Berbatov as Trequirista or Owen, Mecheda, Welbeck as Poacher :D

When I face him, he is always paired with berbatov who I don't see what's so good about but they are unbeatable.

Rooney does impossible long shots into the corners and from the corners he smashes it into the far post. So he is overrated in this but that obviously means he does alot of long shots so put him on Support.

Complete Forward Support.
he isnt overated in this. the game uses him as complete forward, whereas this season he has been used as a poacher irl (2006-2009 he was complete forward)

how should i play him up front with david villa? i cant get either of them to play well at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back