• Thread starter Thread starter cjackson11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
hi just want some people's opinions.

iv been the current england manager for nearly 3 years now and have the world cup coming up at the end of this current season in 2014.

my team are very leathal and score lots of goals and nearly average 3 goals a game and only concede 0.5 goals a game.

but most of my goals come from gerrard and lampard not wayne rooney, in my formation i play a lone striker which is rooney because knowone still comes close to him in class in this year.

so i just wondered if their was anyway i could maybe get him more involved so he had more chances and took more chances cheers...

hm, don`t know if that formation is the best for a striker type like Rooney, maybe try him in something more like a "hanging" role ?

Play him with Crouch upfront as the target man, Rooney has scored 13 goals in 6 appearences with me.

i think you will have to play him up front with someone or put some one else as the lone striker and let rooney play off him with a free role he will then start banging the goals in

try playing gerrard as amc with through balls often so he gets the best possible supply.

I come from the school of thought that says if it ain't broken then don't fix it. Your team is scoring well and not conceding goals. Leave him up front on his own.

ok cheers for ur replys will take all in concidration as my next game isent for anova 200 odd days lol

here's a tip - dont call up lampard or ferdinand in the 2014 world cup

they just retired like an hour before the final

lol i dont usually play ferdinand i useally play mark beevers and frank lampard has scored more international goals then any1 else in my team he now has 40 so he cant be that bad ay

maybe in your next friendly try calling jose baxter up to the team and put plenty of through balls on either rooney or baxter will then help bang the goals in and you will soon have more options of scoring once you get in the world cup knockouts

lol i dont usually play ferdinand i useally play mark beevers and frank lampard has scored more international goals then any1 else in my team he now has 40 so he cant be that bad ay

yeah im not saying lampard is ****, i love lampard as i am also a chelsea fan lol.

he scored 50 on mine broke charltons record - amazing. im just ****** he retired just before the final lol.

i won the final 2-0 anyway without rooney aswell - agbonlahor!

ohh dun well. well agbonlahor went 2 man city in the 1st season t hen decided not 2 play him so they ruined hes carrer and jose baxter is shocking on mine **** ay

yeah any potential youngsters that go to man city just wreck their career. on mine keirrson went there and he's second choice to vagner love and robinho lol.

Your first problem is your formation your playing wingers so the balls are going to be floated into Rooney head however if you look at his rating is a poor for heading its a 11 looking at his first touch and finishing your best option would be play balls down the middle for him to run onto OR play two upfront and play Crouch beside him and play a mixture of crosses and through balls.

i mite find a new up and coming peter crouch becuz hes not 2 good on mine

theres loadsa regans comin through, i resigned now as i got the arsenal job but there was like a whole team of regans when i left

Back