Wayne Rooney Treat For you! An Old Gem!

• Thread starter Thread starter griggs100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

griggs100

Reaction score
The Date 10th June 2016 and i'd sold Wayne Rooney to chelsea for 25m, the season he's just played wasn't that bad he played 26pl games and scored 14 with an average rating of 7.45. But i wanted to try something on a punt...

So his first season for chelsea and he only played 7 premier league games and scored 2 goals.

I had my replacement player the year before who i knew was going to be good...Harry Kane, debut season at united in the PL (played 37) and scored 17 (25 in all comp) ,5 assists and 5 mom's with an average season of 7.36.

Season 2
Harry played 37 PL games, scored 26 with 6 assists and 3 mom's. (49 games 38 goals) in all competitions! with an average rating of 7.38!

Oh then there was

However hear's the rest gem...

Having sold Rooney for 25m i knew i needed someone with pure class, but this man was older than Rooney, alot older 39 infact! I figured this new guy would occasionally as a false 9 as i know from reality he's a legend.

Price tag, a little bargain £275,000!!
Goals 8 , 1 penalty and also 4 assists...an average rating of 7.10 who is currently a Player, under 18 assis manager.
The Man...Totti!!

Back