Wayne Rooney

• Thread starter Thread starter adamm8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K
How is he worth only £1.4m and on such low a wage?

Didn't use the editor...
It's custom DB anyway. Rooney has 18 determination and 18 bravery. Those two attributes can't go down. Actually, bravery can, but it's rare as finding regen named Lionel Messi with 199 PA. However, determination can't go down unless someone tutor Rooney. But Rooney can't be tutored because he's 26 years old. So yea, it's a custom DB ( I bet you're using Marshalls update).

It's custom DB anyway. Rooney has 18 determination and 18 bravery. Those two attributes can't go down. Actually, bravery can, but it's rare as finding regen named Lionel Messi with 199 PA. However, determination can't go down unless someone tutor Rooney. But Rooney can't be tutored because he's 26 years old. So yea, it's a custom DB ( I bet you're using Marshalls update).

Yeah I am using Marshalls Update

Yeah I am using Marshalls Update
These kind of things can only happen when you use that sort of 'update'. Do you mind to give me link to the DB, I want to have lolz at his 'non-being-a-biased' editing.

Still not sure he should be that poor after 8 months out, in my Liverpool save in 2016 he managed about 55 goals in a season...! Never see the point in 'updates', there should be a version of the forum for people who use updates, as most don't its kinda pointless posting and saying 'hey look at this' as you'll only see it in your game...you dig baby?:)

Back