Jden86

Reaction score
Aged 30, doesn't overly suit my style of striker, I prefer either a poacher type or a quick flair type who can also play on a wing.

I can get over 40mil for him, but to Chelsea or Arsenal. I've simulated 2 years down the track and he's worth 5mil.

Sell or not to sell? Opinions.

If you can get 40 mil for then sell him on because as he gets older his value decreases and are better options out there with players that have better potential. Ever thought of playing him behind the striker?

If you can get 40 mil for then sell him on because as he gets older his value decreases and are better options out there with players that have better potential. Ever thought of playing him behind the striker?

I have played him behind the striker but I am going to buy Bernardo Silva who will play there. He is a beast in FM16, simulated years ahead and he won 5 world player of the year, I've simulated ahead 3 years again and he's killing it.

I think if I can get 40mil for a 30year old I should sell.

Sell him,Barbosa would do the job for you ! ;)
Or Griezmann,or Lewandowski.

I am using Rooney as a SS and he is working really well for me. That said $40 is a great deal. I might have to look to sell him in the winter transfer window.

Ha, I also got $40.5 from Arsenal, but then Silva chose to resign instead of join me and everyone else on the list, I cannot buy. I only have 75% of my transfer revenue, so I have $30 million to spend for a new playmaker :)

I would sell him first thing. Obscene wages and he will be pretty useless after a season or two unless you want to keep him for tutoring.

I would sell Rooney even for a couple of used balls.

A true United fan.

I would sell him first thing. Obscene wages and he will be pretty useless after a season or two unless you want to keep him for tutoring.

Yeah 43mil is too much to turn down. Only bummer is you only get about 29mil from that after Everton are paid off and 75% revenue.

I would sell for anything above 30m, he just wont ever have a good enough season to warrant that fee 1st season in and by the next summer his value is likely under 10m already. He wont be much use to Utd with Martial's high ceiling and the fact that Morata can be bought with the Rooney money, and provide everything that Rooney can't anymore.

Unfortunately with the full release I can't get rid of him for 30mil and half my transfer targets wont come now, shattered. Harder but better.

Unfortunately with the full release I can't get rid of him for 30mil and half my transfer targets wont come now, shattered. Harder but better.

Correction, I cant give him away. Looks like I'm keeping him.

Done a straight swap with Arsenal. Rooney for Chambers. As Barbosa, Martial and Wilson are all ahead of Rooney at ST.

I've managed to persuade Arsenal to buy him for £30.5m but it was something like 25m up front and rest in instalments. Trying Charlie Austin up front until Martial is ready to really lead the line and also picked up a young forward from Spain. Still in profit from the sale.