Wayne Rooneys Street Striker

mrjack41

Reaction score
This is a popular TV series on sky1 on sundays at 7.00. Were people (boys and girls) from the ages 16-24 participate in a series of challenges throughout several weeks, and at the end wayne rooney chooses one person to become wayne rooneys street striker. They win a holiday to argentina where they will watch Boca Juniors, and perform freestyle skills on the pitch at halftime. There have been 2 series' of this before the third one started today

Anyone see the first episode today?

I personally thought shannon was lucky to get through, it was unfair on other contestants who never got a second chance.

What were your thoughts?

Watched it a few times before, Rooney is a terrible talker :$

Ya, Rooney is a dire presenter.. He seems pure nervous when he talks, hes like one of the contestants.. Looking forward to the final, River ftw.

Yeah hes a bad talker, his *** man guy is pretty cool though (H)

Famous for one thing and one thing only...

Unbelievable Tekkers!!

Actually, does any one think its a poor enough prize, compared to last years? Like, who wants to watch boca juniors play? :)

can some1 give me a link where i can watch the first 3 episodes???

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:20 AM ----------

????

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:20 AM ----------

????

I don know mate, Sorry :S

????

Try sky player if you have it, if not try fining them on youtube mate.. maybe get them there.

I think Rooney is a pretty shy guy in real life tbh I remember my first ever time going to OT was when Rooney just signed United Vs Liverpool, ( which we won 2-1 silvestre scoring both goals disgusting ! every time ive been to OT hes the only one who scored!) Anyway Rooney arrived and they shut off part of the walkway so he could walk in and the reception he got was amazing Rooney looked embarrased smiled and kept on walking, Respect him for doing his show though gives people the chance to prove themselves.

A trip to see Boca would be good, yes its different compared to last prize however its something not many people will get the opportunity to do.

@ Coach Carter, Terrible striker XD explain yourself :S, your star striker has done what this season ? pretty much same as Rooney so what does that say about one of your TWO stars at Liverpool.

Try sky player if you have it, if not try fining them on youtube mate.. maybe get them there.

I think Rooney is a pretty shy guy in real life tbh I remember my first ever time going to OT was when Rooney just signed United Vs Liverpool, ( which we won 2-1 silvestre scoring both goals disgusting ! every time ive been to OT hes the only one who scored!) Anyway Rooney arrived and they shut off part of the walkway so he could walk in and the reception he got was amazing Rooney looked embarrased smiled and kept on walking, Respect him for doing his show though gives people the chance to prove themselves.

A trip to see Boca would be good, yes its different compared to last prize however its something not many people will get the opportunity to do.

@ Coach Carter, Terrible striker XD explain yourself :S, your star striker has done what this season ? pretty much same as Rooney so what does that say about one of your TWO stars at Liverpool.

Coach Carter was being sarcastic. Surely you could see that...

From a superb selection to fantastic customer service, Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys is an excellent place to find a car you really love. Nestled in the beautiful San Fernando Valley, Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys is proud to be a leading dealership for drivers in Los Angeles County.Our online gallery of brand-new and pre-owned Infiniti automobiles is full of great models to whet your appetite for performance and comfort: from the gorgeous Infiniti M37, to the majestic Infiniti QX56. Our useful web resources ease the process of shopping for your next Infiniti. You can pull up a CARFAX vehicle report for a used car, request a price quote for a brand new Infiniti, or look into exclusive specials for select models available at Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys. Our full-service Infiniti dealership is also proud to be a leading source in the Los Angeles County area for repair and auto parts. With an enormous inventory of genuine Infiniti parts, and an excellent staff of ASE Certified Mechanics, our Service and Parts Center is dedicated to keeping your car in fine condition.

From a superb selection to fantastic customer service, Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys is an excellent place to find a car you really love. Nestled in the beautiful San Fernando Valley, Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys is proud to be a leading dealership for drivers in Los Angeles County.Our online gallery of brand-new and pre-owned Infiniti automobiles is full of great models to whet your appetite for performance and comfort: from the gorgeous Infiniti M37, to the majestic Infiniti QX56. Our useful web resources ease the process of shopping for your next Infiniti. You can pull up a CARFAX vehicle report for a used car, request a price quote for a brand new Infiniti, or look into exclusive specials for select models available at Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys. Our full-service Infiniti dealership is also proud to be a leading source in the Los Angeles County area for repair and auto parts. With an enormous inventory of genuine Infiniti parts, and an excellent staff of ASE Certified Mechanics, our Service and Parts Center is dedicated to keeping your car in fine condition.

Thanks for that intelligent input. Twerp.

My mate got through to the first televised round and surprise, surprise it is a big fix.