We can win the title, says Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 930

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes his side have the qualities to win the Premier League title this year after seeing them beat West Ham on Saturday.

More...

I do wish Wenger would shut up......for good. He's like a broken record. He's been saying this every week since he joined Arsenal,that and Arsenal are the only team who play nice football,oh and his team get picked on by the bigger bully boys.

To be fair hes going to get interviewed after the match and his going to get asked the same questions and hes going to give an anwser so really all hes doing is answering the questions put to him its not like hes going to say" now we have beaten westham were can`t win the title"is he really so its the press quote the same things over and over not really arsene.
and to be honest why can`t we win it? we have as much chance as manu and chelski!imo.

no u dont have as much chance as man utd or chelsea cause u aint won a decent trophy in 4 years even if arsene wenger was 115 points behind with only 116 points to play for he would still go on about winning the league ***** his so called BELIEF

no u dont have as much chance as man utd or chelsea cause u aint won a decent trophy in 4 years even if arsene wenger was 115 points behind with only 116 points to play for he would still go on about winning the league ***** his so called BELIEF
Since when does not winning a trophy for 4 years mean you don't have as much of a chance?

Teams win the league on how they are playing now, not how they've been playing for the past 4 seasons.

arsenal have an easier run to the end of the season but its the lower more physical teams arsenal drop points to

Ofcourse 'you can', but will you? does your team have the mental strength or will they crumble and sell Fabregas in the summer delaying your masterful plan for your young gunners to win the title by another 2 seasons minimum. I wonder Mr.Wenger hmmm?

There's no point going on about how 'easy' the run-in is for Arsenal - they've still got to beat those 'lesser' teams, and they've proved before that they can slip up. But United and Chelsea are both capable of slipping up just as well as Arsenal.

Hopefully Mr Wenger's right this time, Arsenal certainly have that chance.

have any of you lot noticed that we havn't been slipping up as much agasnt this "lesser teams" this year we have a great chance to win the league and i would love it to see adebayors face when he sees us lift the cup

yes you can win the title but so can chelsea and manchester united and doing the maths, so can tottenham (unrealistic but still) only difference is, your top at the moment but united and chelsea have games in hand chelsea having two. its good to see another team in the mix and its going to be an close run in but i believe chelsea and manchester united have better squads and are more experienced in this situation which will see one of those two teams lift the premiership trophy come may.

This argument is amazing.

Serious time now. Yes we can win it, at the moment I think we won't but I hope I am proved wrong.

Ofcourse 'you can', but will you? does your team have the mental strength or will they crumble and sell Fabregas in the summer delaying your masterful plan for your young gunners to win the title by another 2 seasons minimum. I wonder Mr.Wenger hmmm?

If Arsenal sell Fabregas which they probably won't, it will just remind me of the time Liverpool sold Xabi and subsequently crumbled the next season :S

yeah but experience would win over young boys anyday

Back