andy_14clark

Reaction score
Bringing the glory days to Sunderland AFC.

View attachment 281654

25th October 2008: Richardson was lining up the free kick from the edge of the area. "L1 Circle, L1 Circle" my cousin was saying (a power free kick for anyone unfamiliar with FIFA). Richardson ran up and smashed the ball into the roof of the net and we all went wild! I ended up 5 seats along from where i was meant to be. This had been the first time i was ever able to get to a derby game and we came away 2-1 winners!!

Ever since this day we have done absolutely nothing against the Geordies but I'm looking to change that and make Sunderland a european force to be reckoned with (from other people stories, Sunderland look to struggle.) and get one over on the scum.

I hope you will enjoy the story and any feedback is welcomed :)

(And anyone not sure of the title, it's relating to a comment Steven Taylor came out with saying he would rather collect stamps than play for Sunderland. And I and probably many others with probably prefer it if he collected stamps than played for us as no-one would want him here!)

Sounds like Steven Taylor certainly ****** off some people with that comment!! Haha

Right i've started the season but for some reason i'm stuggling to get pictures from it. Tried pressing the print screen button on my laptop but for some reason it print screens my homepage and not FM13. Can anyone help?

The print screen button on Steam is different to windows. I think it's F12. Or you can play FM in windowed mode and use the normal print screen button.

I think I used. alt F9. But that was in FM12 wether they've changed it or not I don't know

Ill have to give things a try later and see what happens. Is there a way to find out what the steam print screen button is?

to print screen to steam its f12

to print screen on game to upload
i would use alt + f9
that savves the picture in your documents folder in sports interactive :)

hope i helped :)

Nah nothing seemed to work no matter what. My F9 is the volume button on my laptop and even the ALT button doesn't change it.

Tried changing the Save Screenshot command to ALT + F1 but still absolutely nothing happened.

Ill see what i can do without the screenshots, might find another way using my phone.

The story is still going lads I'm just going to need the weekend to get it all together. I know the results of my games into the season but 1 or 2 things i cannot remember so once this is sorted i will have an update. But there will be no screenshots as i have been having problems with these.

If you're still having problems with screenshots, google for lightscreen portable, a free screenshot app, which can not only make a screenshot of your current window, but also allows you to draw the area you want to save.

AUGUST

This is not perfect but from what i remember so far its pretty close (few scores maybe wrong etc.). Still trying to sort out screenshots atm.

Target: Mid Table Finish
Budget: £1.9m and around 90k wages remaining.
Pre Season:
This will need looking into and updating.

Transfers:

IN:
Ruben Yttergard Jenssen (CM) – 1.7m (800k up front, 900k over 18 months)
Oskar Hiljemark (CM) – 1.7m (Same as Jenssen)
Alune (RB - Cant remember his name, South African) - 2.3m
Ayila Yussuf (CB) – Loan (80k per month)
Kiko Femenia (AMR) – Loan (8k per month)
OUT:
Frazier Campbell – 4.2m (Blackburn)
Few Players loaned out.

August

Swansea 2 Sunderland 2
Ji Dong Won 2

"We got off to a really bad start, 1 down in 10 minutes thanks to Danny Graham. We started to get back into the game with a goal from Ji. Lloyd Dyer gave Swansea the lead back before Ji to equalise again.”

Sunderland 1 Wigan 0
Ji Dong Won

“Wasn’t really much of a game this, pretty poor but I will take it, nice to get our first win.”

Stevenage 1 Sunderland 2 (AET) (COC)
Louis Saha, Steven Fletcher

“We really struggled in this game. Stevenage took the lead in the first half. Second half was a little bit of an improvement and Saha got us back into the game midway through. Fletcher was brought on for extra time and in 117th​ min he gave us a 2-1 win.”

QPR 4 Sunderland 2
Steven Fletcher, John O’Shea

“This game was a disaster, Djibril Cisse totally ripped us apart and our defence could not handle him bagging himself a hat-trick and Granero the 4th​. We got back into the game at 2-1 and 3-2 but conceded straight after both time. Overall poor performance."

Top Scorer – Ji Dong Won 3
Best Player – Ji Dong Won – Vital goals to start of the season but struggled against QPR.

Main Line Up (League Games)
GK: Simon Mignolet
LB: Danny Rose
CB: John O’Shea, Titus Bramble
RB: Craig Gardner
CM: Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, Lee Cattermole
AMR: Adam Johnson
AML: James McClean
ST: Steven Fletcher, Ji Dong Won

Others in Rotation:
Alune (RB) Ayila Yussuf (CB), Lee Cattermole, Oskar Hiljemark (CM), Kiko Femenia (AMR), Louis Saha (ST)

We currently lie around 11th in the league. Originally had to avoid relegation but knocked that up to mid table finish so on course at current stage but it's early doors.

Unfortunately this story has ended as i was sacked. Couldn't win a game for love nor money and was 20th come end of December.

Started to get sick as games went on so going to give it another try and see how things go so could you close down this page please (not sure how you actually do it.)