• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 815

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Newcastle United managing director Derek Llambias says the club will not make 'knee-jerk' decisions to sign players.

More...

you should have bidded for bendtner on loan.

Pardon my brainlessness, but can clubs still loan players? i didnt think clubs could but people have been saying on twitter and facebook that loans can still be done.

Cause i heard the toon can still loan macheda off man utd.

Pardon my brainlessness, but can clubs still loan players? i didnt think clubs could but people have been saying on twitter and facebook that loans can still be done.

Cause i heard the toon can still loan macheda off man utd.

Loans can only be done by English clubs who are not in the prem.

Lot's of Newcastle fans saying Newcastle's late bid for Ruiz was too appease the fans and they weren't really interested in signing him.

Lolz.

I hope Ameobi's brother gets a chance at some point. Looked good in the LC and seems a nice guy with a big future.

I think Pardew was looking to bring Sammy through to the first team, also watch this space for Brandon Miele to make a break through after a few impressive games for the reserves.

Loans can only be done by English clubs who are not in the prem.

Lot's of Newcastle fans saying Newcastle's late bid for Ruiz was too appease the fans and they weren't really interested in signing him.

Maybe thats true :) apparently ashley had a chopper ready for ruiz and apparently ruiz and his agent didnt turn up at the meeting point, but then i heard that newcastle hadnt contacted his agent and him and ruiz were unaware of newcastle interested and apparently newcastle were going to offer him more a week :)

Back