Proudy

Reaction score
Hello

I'm struggling with weak team CA probaly 100-110. I have tried the The Better Half's tactic 4-3-3: 4 defenders, 3 midles, 3 strikers which dont fit well cous of highly freedom in midle for opposit and to many long balls couses losing ball. I realy looking foward to 4-5-1: 4 def, 2 midle, AMC,2 Wingers or Fowards ,Striker. I tried 4-5-1 koflok's which i'm disapointed but its true dont work;/

Any suggestions or ideas to help me?

These tactics you mention are heavily tested and should work (with some minor tweaks). This being said, no one can help you with this little amount of information. The formation you use does not determine how much possession you have. The way you set your team up and the way you set up the individual players combined with your shouts have way more influence on the amount of possession you have.

I suggest shouts like, play out of defense, pass to feet etc. Also find the right balance between te players that run from deep and those that stay deep. (I'd suggest setting at least one midfielder to rarely run from deep.)

Last edited: