Weird and Funny things in life.

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
As the title says Weird and Funny things in life.

Post yours!!!!

We have a little santa clause what sings and my 7mth pup is scared of it and runs away lol!

post urs!

I just got sentenced to 7 years for putting cameras in little santa clause'. Would of got away with it too if it wasn't for those perceptive dogs

my neighbour and his wife went out of town for thier honeymoon. i saw my neighbour's drunk daughter streaking pass my house after a party she threw ^^)

I just got sentenced to 7 years for putting cameras in little santa clause'. Would of got away with it too if it wasn't for those perceptive dogs

what are you on about? haha, you got sentenced to Prison or what? :P

my neighbour and his wife went out of town for thier honeymoon. i saw my neighbour's drunk daughter streaking pass my house after a party she threw ^^)

thats classic, was she hot? ;)

My brothers girlfriends strange resemblance to a star wars rebel alliance leader

jono, are u trying to promote her. i'd seen her come up just about everywhere on the forums ;)

Hey for all we know, ive found the ackbar, a little wierd that its female :S but its still a wierd and funny thing in life :P

I said Peter Andre one day and my dog gave me his confused reaction look:P

The sidekick to Indiana Jones in a film extract I was watching today for my English media exam looked strangely familiar to my friend.

The accent was bang-on as well.

We have one kid at school who has a striking resemblance to Opie from family guy XD

I chucked an Ice ball at some boy from my school today and he tried to kick me and slipped on his **** and cried :D

I chucked an Ice ball at some boy from my school today and he tried to kick me and slipped on his **** and cried :D

Mine is very similar actually. At school a teacher called Mr Barton, who is basically like the teacher nobody messes with, was coming down the hill we were on looking very serious and angry. (probably because a few kids had broken a window in a snowball fight), when a kid who hadn't seen him can sliding down the hill on a baking tray and completely took him out, causing Mr Barton to slip and slide all the way down the hill.

Unfortunately it's hard to convey just how funny it was through text, but it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen :)

The caretaker in our school has a squeaky voice so we used to talk to him in a high pitch voice, then we launched an iceball at him and he chased us around the school shouting all kinds of insults at us ! :P

We were playing water polo in core PE today and someone threw the ball at the goalpost and rebounded back off hitting someone sitting on the side. He fell in on top of someone.

I cannot convey in words how funny that was at the time.

We were playing water polo in core PE today and someone threw the ball at the goalpost and rebounded back off hitting someone sitting on the side. He fell in on top of someone.

I cannot convey in words how funny that was at the time.

your school has a pool ?? :O

Back