Veo86

Reaction score
So ,the game finished 1-0 .Happy about it. And then something weird happened...apparently aubumeyang scored an equalizer late in the game that match report completely missed (so i didnt notice it too). Well..just look at the screenshots ,coflicting reports. Anyway after the match everything seemed to be in order - or maybe not? Not sure what was glitched here - that the equalizing goal was scored but didnt count and it should have?Or that it didnt happen at all and it was just a glitch that briefly affected "league table" and "Latest reports" . Just look at the screens and tell me if anyone has ever seen anything like it.
View attachment 405535View attachment 405534View attachment 405537View attachment 405536

In the second picture from the right, the bottom right shows that Dortmund scored, but the result top says clearly 1-0 to you. Very weird...

Also the Dortmund goal was scored at 90+4, whereas the match apparently lasted only until 90+3.???

In the second picture from the right, the bottom right shows that Dortmund scored, but the result top says clearly 1-0 to you. Very weird...

Also the Dortmund goal was scored at 90+4, whereas the match apparently lasted only until 90+3.???

I think 90+3 only shows officialy added time (3 minutes) the actual added time was 6 minutes - according to the report on the right side of the second screen .No mention of equalizing goal there ... But it was mentioned at "Latest event updates" "Latest scores" and it affected "league table" - briefly ! The last two screens are taken after the match and apparently there was no equalizing goal.