weird messi transfer

• Thread starter Thread starter quaresma77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

quaresma77

Reaction score
has this ever happened to anyone?? i bought messi for 35.5 million then half a season later barcalona offer me 60million and further incentives for him back :S thought that was quite weird

You don't realise how much you miss something until its gone :'(

The AI of computer controlled teams can be stupid at times to say the least.

barca may as well sent you a cheque for 30 million. would ahve saved a lot of hassle....

yea :L but i didnt sell him cus hes too good, even though i cud probs do with aguero

ive never signed or managed messi. prefer to nurture unknown talent into world beaters so i dont know how good he is tbh. but i would have taken a 30 million profit over 6 months lol.

i sold rosicky to barca for 15mill i think, then the season after they offered him back to me for £0 :P
then i just sold him on to newccastle for 9mill :D

i sold rosicky to barca for 15mill i think, then the season after they offered him back to me for £0 :P

thats a cracking deal lol made a nice lil profit of 24 mill class.

Wow, wish that happened to my arsenal :S

That is very wired lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

did you accept lol

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

soz lads wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1000 post's lol

That is very wired lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

did you accept lol

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

soz lads wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1000 post's lol

lol.

Back