eyedea

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been playing my save with Slovan Ljubljana from Slovenia for a while now and it's 2039/2040 season :D

The thing is, there's just weird stuff that keeps adding to the game

1-my player/coaches that I recently signed (upgraded my older players to dual roles, so some of them are now player/first team coach or player/coach) are not appearing in the 'training' section and I can't seem to add them (or assign them), even though, they're listed as coaches at 'staff' section. So nothing changed, even though I added 3 new coaches, they all just don't get listed there for some reason. There were a few players who allready had dual roles, but they're showing up fine, just the new guys aren't.

2-for some reason the teams in the european competitions from slovenia this season are the same as last year's (even though one of them was relegated, it got a champions league spot) and teams scoring europe are not playing it, since they didn't make the cut the previous season. This has never happened in any of the seasons, I'll live with it, I'm just afraid it'll happen again the next one. I have 6-7 other national leagues running, but somehow the slovenian league is the only one with such issue.

3-this one isn't really new and I remember reading about this issue here, but for some reason if my 4th tier is available to play, after the season is finished, the new season leagues will not load. the fixture list for the new season would be empty, only the Cup would take place normaly and the stats from the leagues would stay there (don't know exactly how I figured this one out and that disabling the 4th league loads everything back, but if I don't disable it, the game could run forever without leagues ever loading).
This thing didn't happen so often at first. For example, first occurence was after the 2014/2015 season, so I disabled it for 2015/2016 and enabled it for 2016/2017 again. Then this reoccured in 2021/2022 and I did the same, enabling it a season later, but then it occured at 2025/2026 - and after that I've been switching between playability of the 4th tier (loosing all the 'real' players from those clubs every season and for some reason the well known national players and managers without a club) every single year.
The thing that bugs me is, why is this happening - and why does it occur on every season at this point. Do any of you think, for some reason, B clubs promoting from the 4th tier to 3rd and being there, could have any impact or anything, I have zero ideas why this happens.

4-I only recently added English premier league, but the League cup isn't available - just keeps saying for the past few seasons the draw will be done sometime in 10 years (2049) loool