• Thread starter Thread starter evo4ever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

evo4ever

Reaction score
Hello all.

My first post here so here goes...

I'm currently in my second season with Liverpool. As soon as the window opened I went shopping around for a CM and found Pjanic for £25m who plays for Roma. I put in a bid for £25m, PSG also bidded for him as well. Roma tried to negotiate me to £49m!! So I negotiated back with £30m plus 2 unwanted players. Roma accepted. However the deal collapsed cos one of the players who I offered to them rejected their contract proposal. When it collapsed PSG's £25m offer got accepted and he went there!!!

What I don't get is why did Roma sell him to PSG for £25m straight away when they tried to rip me off?? Do you get what I mean? Is this some kind of bug? Or is the AI completely and utterly stupid and random?

Roma are less likely to accept bids from Liverpool as they are listed as their rivals

This happens to me too.. My case is Dede from cruzeiro, SLB bid 7m and accepted, while they keep asking me 12M, i try lower their demand but they wont negotiateOn your case, maybe u have bad relationship with roma head coach? If not then we are on the same boat :( since my game still a new save so dont think it has any relation with cruzeiro head coach.And another case for me is about GIROUD. Since i dont like him so i sell him and this WOLFBURG teams always bid him for 21M but they dont have the money in the end. Why AI want to trolling with this transfer i cant understand.

Happened with me and Ricardo Rodriguez. Bid £35m and rejected then PSG come in for £8.5m plus add ons and accepted.

Happened to me with Rafael as Barcelona, first of all they accepted £17m from Real Madrid, but it collapsed, then I offered £17m but they were "extremely disappointed in that offer" so I offer Rafina + £17m (they were interested in Rafina) and the same response... stupid ******* ai.

It's not just on FM 15, it happened on 14 and 13 as well, perhaps earlier editions too: AI clubs accept bids for a player, but when you bid the same they reject it. Had an instance of this recently in my own save, Man United got a bid of £9.75m +£3m in clauses accepted for Caulker. I (Liverpool) had to bid over £13m up front to get the bid accepted.

It could be down to rivalry, favored personnel etc, but I've seen people complain about this on SI's forum. Can't really remember the response they got though.

Something weired happened to me. I started playing as AC Milan and by the end of the first season, Diego Lopez wanted to leave because "He cant adapt in Italy". So I have offered him to clubs. There were 3 teams that made offers: Fiorentina, Villareal and Everton. Guess what, he agreed a contract with Fiorentina. Now, how is that supposed to be realistic ? He tells me that he cant adapt in Italy but then he goes to Fiorentina ... I don't get it.

Something weired happened to me. I started playing as AC Milan and by the end of the first season, Diego Lopez wanted to leave because "He cant adapt in Italy". So I have offered him to clubs. There were 3 teams that made offers: Fiorentina, Villareal and Everton. Guess what, he agreed a contract with Fiorentina. Now, how is that supposed to be realistic ? He tells me that he cant adapt in Italy but then he goes to Fiorentina ... I don't get it.

This type of situation seems illogicall on the surface of it. But when you consider human behavior and logic, it could definitely happen.

Consider... The player is unhappy and has identified playing in Italy as the primary reason. He addresses this problem by asking you for a transfer. There is an opportunity presented to move away from Italy, which solves the primary problem. But there are so many complicating factors that can be involved in such a decision - money, family, agent, status of the clubs that are options, likely role at those clubs, etc. Those factors, especially when combined, can move the player away from the most obvious choice that resolves the problem. It could be as simple as Fiorentina is the most attractive of those options and something about that option - the money, the role, the influence of family or agent - overrides the desire to leave Italy. "You can be happy in this country in a city like Florence!" These types of decisions aren't made in a vacuum. Not saying that SI codes in all of those influences, but simply that in reality, they are all there. Making such a sequence far less illogical due to human nature.

Back