• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

CallumR

Reaction score
Please close!

13222118qi.png

13222105sb.png
13222106ev.jpg

Welcome to my Story about FULHAM Football Club. The Carreer starts now and i hope i will show you the next part today!

Last edited:
Welcome to Craven Cottage Part 2

13222264mv.png

13222975kp.jpg

Mohammed Al-Fayed takes Solskjaer away from Molde to build a good Team in Fulham. We want to go back to the european cup and i think the young acribean norwegian can do this in low time. The young coach is very happy about the new players who signed for the club and be very happy about his new job. Now Ole Gunnar will show you the goals for the next 5 Years.

13222370df.png

- Take us into the big four
- Win the "Manager of the Year" Award
- Win the London Derbys
- Take a new Van der Sar

13222429os.png

- reach the FA-Cup Final
- win the FA-Cup

13222439hh.png

- reach the Carling Cup Final
- win the Carling Cup

13222453ma.png

- Just do realistic transfers
- Accept all offers from the big four
- buy talented norwegian players

I hope you are not angry about my english! I'll do my best that you can understand that what i'm writing. I hope you enjoy my story and have a lot of fun!

Last edited:
nice mate :) some tough asks there for your first season though!

I assume you are from Norway and know of all the young, great talents you can get on the cheap?

Hi!

Thank you for your comment! No i am not from Norway, i am from Austria but i love the football in norway! I buy talents of there because of Solskjaer! I know many talents there and i will show you some of them in the next part. Maybe one of them signed in fulham but i dont know

Maarten Stekelenburg from AS Rome

he is 28 already, but I guess VDS played until 40 :) good luck in getting him, I doubt you will be able to sign him this season though, maybe next season if you get ECL

good luck, will follow this with interest

he is 28 already, but I guess VDS played until 40 :) good luck in getting him, I doubt you will be able to sign him this season though, maybe next season if you get ECL

good luck, will follow this with interest
Thx so much! Fulham will take him next year from Rome because his sitting on the bench so many games! I am happy that you follow my carreer interrest and hope that some other guys also do this! I think the next part going online in few hours,

see ya :)

Welcome to Craven Cottage Part 3

13224068wn.png

Hello and welcome to the next part of my story. I will show you the signings for the new season. First of all we began with the transfercoup of the Cottagers and then i will show you my tactic and formation for the new season and all fixtures of the friendly games. I hope you enjoy it!

13224267ln.jpg

I think this is one of the best strikers in the league and so i am very happy to welcome Dimitar here in Fulham. I hope he can integrate in the game as soon as possible and make a lot of goals for my team.

13224807tr.png

Sign in

13224815et.png

13224817sp.png

13224818ut.jpg

13224820ig.png

The norwegian U21 international Muhamed Keita signed in Fulham. I think he have a lot of potential and could help us in the fututre. This season he will played for the Fulham reserve and maybe next year he could go to the First team. I am very happy about this transfer and think the price of 300.000 Pounds is fair.

13224869jx.png

Contracts

13224872ji.png

I'm very happy to make a new contract with Matthew Briggs. He is an amazing player and i think he will become one of the best defence in the Premier League.

13224908tw.png

13224909lj.png

13224910ch.png

13224911wk.png

This four Youth Players get a contract for the Fulham Reserve. I think they all have potential enough to become good players for the Future. My personell favourite is the swedish striker Tankovic, he will become the new Ibrahimovic.

13225005up.png

13224956os.png

Team analyse

13224987sr.png

13224988uc.png

13224989tm.png

13224990eb.png

This are the players who are availible for this season. I think we have enough quality to take an ending under the Top 10 this year. With Dimitar Berbatov we have one of the best Strikers in the League and i hope he make many things good this year to shot us in the front. Here are the goals for the League this Year which our Chairman Mohammed Al-Fayed wants to arrive.

13225022mf.png

13225023ta.png

I think we could do a good Season and now i will show you the fixtures of our friendly games and the formation i choose for the new season.

13225053jw.png

I think the games are not very easy for us but we played very well and won 5 of 6 games. The best game we played against AS Rome. I am very happy about the fixtures and hope the Players could do the same in the first games of the Premier League.

13225077qx.jpg

This is the new formation that we will play for this season. I think our Quality is in our offense and we should take the ball in the front of the field. We playing 90 minutes a very offense pressing and the defense also going forward to pressure against the other players. The best formation could look like this:

Schwarzer

Baird ----- Hangeland ----- Briggs ----- Riise

Diarra ---------- Kasami

Kacaniklic -------------------- Richardson

Berbatov ------ Bryan Ruiz

13225130ic.png

Do you like this this part?
What are your wishes for the future?
What do you say about the Design?

Back