Well done sports interactive!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter 05aleer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

05aleer

Reaction score
You are one of the best development companies out there and you guys never seem to credit for it because with most games (FIFA series) there are faults but not many developers get to fixing them right away like you guys clearly have gone and done some don't even bother fixing them at all (EA).

Uh oh-we got ourselves an SI fanboy ;)

Joking of course. But yeah-they have indeed worked flat out

Finally, someone sees some sense and doesn't complain about the game and points out it's an awful lot better than other games with developers attitude, bug fixes etc.

Hip Hip!

Finally, someone sees some sense and doesn't complain about the game and points out it's an awful lot better than other games with developers attitude, bug fixes etc.

But it shouldn't have been released like that, everyone who paid for the game were just beta testers, even the pirates who didn't buy the game were beta testers!

Does that even it out a bit? :P Thought I would get it in first before one of the resident tosspots did.

THIS GAME SO STOOPID I NOT WIN ANYTING WITH MAN UNITED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT LUIS SUAREZ AND PUT HIM IN STARTING LINE UP WITH EVRA.... TROLOLOLOL.

But it shouldn't have been released like that, everyone who paid for the game were just beta testers, even the pirates who didn't buy the game were beta testers!

Does that even it out a bit? :P Thought I would get it in first before one of the resident tosspots did.
You can see it like that but I game can never be anywhere near complete before it's released and SI can only do so many bug fixes. Also with new coding needing to be added to keep customers happy and the financial dependence on a yearly release means there isn't anymore time to do more testing.

I have to admit, it's all down to me and all the hard work I do. :)

THIS GAME SO STOOPID I NOT WIN ANYTING WITH MAN UNITED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT LUIS SUAREZ AND PUT HIM IN STARTING LINE UP WITH EVRA.... TROLOLOLOL.
Learn to spell. It is stupid not stoopid.

TBH i have to agree. FM13 IMO is the best version of the game for a while now. It is the first time in 3 years I have actually got addicted to a save and cant wait to get home everyday to play it.

TBH i have to agree. FM13 IMO is the best version of the game for a while now. It is the first time in 3 years I have actually got addicted to a save and cant wait to get home everyday to play it.

I was like that for only two models: this one and CM4

yeah I'm really enjoying this one, I have had hardly any issues apart from not getting any new youth players for a few years.

Back