Cozi2010_WFC

Reaction score
DATABASE
For my database settings I have gone for a custom database set at large, ive also added all players from top clubs in every continent.
I have set England (Blue Square N/S), Scotland (Third Division), Italy (Seria C2/C), Spain (Second Division B4) and Germany (Third Division), as playable countries because this makes the career more realistic as I will have the option to apply for jobs abroad, plus it makes the database size even larger. The approximate player count is 44000.

STORY
After managing his local Sunday League team The Wellington FC for several years, Shaun Cosgrove 26 from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, has joined Casale.
Casale, from Italian Sertia C2/A were looking for a new manager and taking applications. Shaun often applied jobs at professinal club's but never seemed to get a reply. So when he got a formal letter inviting him to go to Natal Palli for an interview with chairman Francesco Rocco, he naturally jumped at the chance.
Shaun said he never believed he would get the job, and he was the happiest man in the world to finally get a very lucky break into professional football.

The Casale supporters were not so happy about the hiring of Cosgrove and police had to break up protests at Natal Palli upon Cosgroves signing. Supporters believe that Cosgrove, who has no previous experience and cannot speak Italian, is not what the club needs.

cosgrove.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]UPDATE[/COLOR]

AS_Casale_Calcio.gif

Just won first game in charge against top of league. We are now 8th and with 8 games to go, and 7pts behind play off spot...play-offs are looking good

Fairly poor finish to the season, not that I was given long on the task. I had 9 games till the finish off the season, out of these we won 1, drew 4 and lost 4.
We finished 12th, but are now looking forward to concentrating on next season, where I can hopefully bring a legion of British players over to Italy.

After a good pre-season n a couple of decent signings, things were looking good at Casale. That is until a difference of opinion with the board, when I asked for parent club so we could get loan player without paying wages. The board replied, we do not want to rely on loan players. Even though the club is in debt and cannot afford to buy, they dont want to improve the squad with players from a better team? This I find is a very big lack of ambition from the chairman, which led to an arguement, and my resignation from immediate effect!

Sunday 18th December 2011, I was finally offered a chance back into football. This time I was coming home to the UK, managing Bromley in Blue Square South division.
bromley_fc_logo_150x180.jpg

There is a good feeling at the club and I will update when I am settled in after a week or two...

First game in charge of The Lily Whites, was away at Dartford. I had four new signings making their debut along side me, and was feeling confident. Liam Hatch (Ex Barnet & Peterborough striker), Carl jenkinson (Ex Charlton Full-Back), Drew Broughton (Ex Rotherham,MK Dons,Rushden striker) and Richard Rose (Ex Hereford & Gillingham Centre Half) were my signings, and with the strength of the rest of the squad I was looking forward to getting stuck in.
Hatch.jpg

jenkins.jpg

broughton.jpg

rose.jpg

The game ended up 2-2, we were unlucky as we had a man sent off. Drew Broughton scored on his debut.
I will do a thorough update after a couple of months.....

WONDERFULL GOAL!!! Pick of the goals from my second game in charge, a 5-1 drumming!
YouTube - Bromley vs Salisbury - Gittings Goal 50th minute

Last edited: