bproctor84

Reaction score
Anyone here have great knowledge of the editor and is happy or willing to apply a playoff in my database. As there are 7 lower leagues where the winners have the opportunity to fill the 3 relegations spots above. I can upload the database if someone kind enough to look into it thank you.

Stick it on and i'll have a look at it :D

Ok here it is mate, the accurate way it is worked out that champions from Gwent league automatically go up, the champions of the South Wales senior and South Wales amateur playoff for the 2nd spot and the final promotion place to Welsh league division 3 is played off between the champions of the Pembrokeshire, Neath and District, Swansea league and Carmarthenshire. But I don't mind any system in place for the promotion.

Thank you

WelshLeague Level5

View attachment 314517

Simmed a season with no issues, teams went where they should. There's no promotion set up for one of the leagues, not sure if it intentional or not - Mid Wales South League (level 5), and quite a few have no relegation set.

View attachment 739972

Simmed a season with no issues, teams went where they should. There's no promotion set up for one of the leagues, not sure if it intentional or not - Mid Wales South League (level 5), and quite a few have no relegation set.

You sir area Gent and a star, not sue about that may concern was getting the leagues mentioned sorted as I wanted to play as a team from one of the leagues.

Thank you

There's one on the Sigames forum which I've been playing for the last ten seasons if the above fails.