Welsh Leagues Down to Level 5

Reaction score
I have managed to go down to Level 5 of the Welsh Pyramid System. Most of the teams end up in the right regions too, although there are still the odd couple that end up in the wrong part of the country but ahh well nothing major.

Also added the NEWFA Cup, NWCFA Cup, Welsh League Cup, Horace Wynne Cup, FAW Trophy and loads more. Also changed the Welsh Cup so it now contains the Welsh Clubs playing in England. Also got partial histories for all the competitions.

Tested it til 2019.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XNT0Z2R5
http://www.filefront.com/15343673/Welsh Pyramid Structure to Level 5 by Adam Squire.xml

That sounds quality. Total amateur question, how do I apply your xml coding to my game? Do you have a step by step guide instead?

Cheers

bennyt - just download via one of the links in the opening post and save in editor data folder in My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010

Sounds good, going to download it now.

I created the Welsh league pyramid but had problems keeping the teams in the right leagues.

How did you manage to get the WNL, Welsh Alliance and Spar Mid Wales to go into the Cymru Alliance?

Sounds good, going to download it now.

I created the Welsh league pyramid but had problems keeping the teams in the right leagues.

How did you manage to get the WNL, Welsh Alliance and Spar Mid Wales to go into the Cymru Alliance?

You have to add boundaries to leagues, also Welsh National, Welsh Alliance and Mid Wales teams still do sometimes end up in the wrong league but Ive done the best as whats possible at the moment with the editor.

I'll post my version down to Level 4 and you can have a look at that. Found it hard getting teams in right leagues at the end of season so decided to add in a four way play off for two promotion places. Found that there was too many teams added to some leagues and too many relegated from others.

How you doing with the logo? Got quite a few but can't seem to get them into the game using the old FM2009 files.

You would not happen to have the comp logos for all those cups?

fingers crossed...dcc

How do you actually make some teams available to manage? Sorry about the noob question, I'm not really an editor guy as I like to use the patches.

Not doing graphics for clubs or competitions as that kind of thing doesnt interest me. And yes Wales has got 5 levels, it actually has 11 but it was hard enough trying to find info for Level 5 so not a chance of going any further.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I'll post my version down to Level 4 and you can have a look at that. Found it hard getting teams in right leagues at the end of season so decided to add in a four way play off for two promotion places. Found that there was too many teams added to some leagues and too many relegated from others.

How you doing with the logo? Got quite a few but can't seem to get them into the game using the old FM2009 files.

Aye go on then, wouldnt mind a look at that.

Back