Wenger concentrates on third spot

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 685

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsene Wenger redirected his focus on securing the last automatic Champions League slot after his side's 3-2 defeat at Wigan all but ended their title bid.

More...

Wenger needs to do some signings thinking. How could he make no signings in January.
All he wants is young players for the future, but I'm 100% sure that Arsenal fans want a trophy now, not having to wait 5/10 years.

if he gets it does it mean they have reached their goal this season and can call this a good year haha.

if he gets it does it mean they have reached their goal this season and can call this a good year haha.
Didn't Chelsea finish 3rd last season aswell? :$ Ironic.

Arsenal have had a good season and have improved, you can't really expect them to go from 4th to 1st in one season really.

brillant thread, and this season has been good season as at the start of the year we were supposed to finish 6th or 7th according to the media

Didn't Chelsea finish 3rd last season aswell? :$ Ironic.

Arsenal have had a good season and have improved, you can't really expect them to go from 4th to 1st in one season really.

you said it yourself last season. and arsenal finished 4th???

If we somehow win at Old Trafford, then we'll only be 4 points behind Arsenal with the same games played.

;)

I don't see us winning of course, but it's interesting to speculate.

but this season, Arsenal have got experience and can surely only go forward.

But look at Liverpool, it'll be interesting how they get on next season

If we somehow win at Old Trafford, then we'll only be 4 points behind Arsenal with the same games played.

;)

I don't see us winning of course, but it's interesting to speculate.

I can see you winning at Old Trafford. People did not expect you to beat Arsenal or Chelsea but you did, and people won't expect you to beat United, but I'm sure you can.

Back