• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is handed a two-match ban by Uefa after being found guilty of breaching the terms of a previous Champions League sanction.

More...

What a ******* joke. This is the worst start to a season I think we possibly could of had.

When it rains, it pours. Sigh..

If they can get pass Udinese then the ban is insignificant one imo as they have quality to play one game without Wenger at touchline.

Think it's a really petty touchline ban, but rules are rules I guess. :/
Feel sorry for Wenger, loads of injury problems, already lost Cesc and about to lose Nasri. He's lucky that he has money to spend.

Think it's a really petty touchline ban, but rules are rules I guess. :/
Feel sorry for Wenger, loads of injury problems, already lost Cesc and about to lose Nasri. He's lucky that he has money to spend.
Question is though, will he?

And the bad joke of the day goes too...

I'm not even remotely surprised at this, i just sigh at UEFA. If they cant get this right, what chance FFPR??

Ridiculous by UEFA. They're clearly set out to destroy English sides in European competition. Scroungy little *****.

Question is though, will he?

He won't. We've 9 days of the window left and time is running out fast.

Ridiculous by UEFA. They're clearly set out to destroy English sides in European competition. Scroungy little *****.

He won't. We've 9 days of the window left and time is running out fast.

anything can happen in nine days

The ban said he couldn't communicate with any of his staff on the field and he was doing just that.

The ban said he couldn't communicate with any of his staff on the field and he was doing just that.

Exacly, should have done what Mourinho done and just stayed away from the ground (or hide in the laundry basket).

They said that he couldn't contact the bench. Arsenal contacted UEFA for clarification on this before the match and they said that Primorac could. But they chaned their mind at half-time, which was wrong of them. I agree that he shouldn't be allowed to contact the bench as that is the whole point of the ban, but I have to blame UEFA on this one.

Actually he got clarification on what he and Primorac were doing and they agreed it was ok, they then suddenly changed their minds at half time and decided he broke the rules.

Back