Wenger has 'no plans to retire'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 598

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he has no plans to retire despite celebrating his 60th birthday later this month.

More...

I don't think he will retire till he is 70+

if fergie is not even thinking about it i doubt wenger is

Am i the only person who thinks Wenger has been looking ill lately?

i think wenger will go soon, he doesnt need the money, and your right JP he does look more stressed and ill these days

i dnt know it is just his reactions to things, and the way he talks, could just be me

He looks the same in those pics, but to be honest I really didn't think he was even that old!

He seems very pale and gaunt lately,maybe its just my TV,anyway he's certainly aged since he first took the Arsenal job.lol

arsene-wenger_1396315c.jpg

Yh he looks well different from when he first appeared but hes getting old like everyone does hes going to look different. As for he looks stressed every manager gets stressed when the team he manages are going through a bit of bad luck and when he looks happy are when things are going smoothly its all part of the job i guess.

Cant see him going until he reaches the age of 70 hopefully not anyway.

Last edited:
Arsene Wenger will not leave until his project with the youth has flourished.
And as for all this ill talk it makes NO difference as he is still the best manager in the world, Any team would kill to have Arsene as thier manager.

If he was to leave, i believe he would retire and not move to another team. He has Arsenal's blood and soul.

In Arsene We Trust.

Back