Wenger in no rush to strengthen

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 576

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he is in no rush to spend the money raised from the sales of Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor to Manchester City.

More...

Not good news for Arsenal! I believe that they will not finish in the top 4 because they just haven't stregthened their team, it's probably the opposite!

Sorry Arsenal Fans but I still think you play the best style of football!

Wenger will never tell us anything intill the a deal goes trough ...he keeps it secretly :)

So just because he says "no rush" does not mean he will not buy any1 :
P

Wenger will never tell us anything intill the a deal goes trough ...he keeps it secretly :)

So just because he says "no rush" does not mean he will not buy any1 :
P

Oh yea...
Wenger did this all the time till when Arsenal won PRM last time.
I don't know what he does with the transfers money, he got 40m on a year and he says that Arsenal doesn't have money.
Then **** it, go and resign, go to Man City, they have big money and small ambitions.

Arsenal didn't had to be like that, they had to beat for 1st position every year...
Wenger needs to be replaced, I don't think he will buy something in this season.
And I don't know why Arsenal's fans are still believe in miracles, he didn't nothing till now and the 1st Day of PRM is in 2 weeks, so he needed to buy at least a replacement for Adebayor.

So Arsenal, I'd rather say Wenger, you still need to work.

One senses a 7th place finish for Les Rouges et Blanc ... but only time will tell.

One senses a 7th place finish for Les Rouges et Blanc ... but only time will tell.

Come on guys, you think Arsenal will make something with the current players?
Just look, they will got Eduardo, who was injured, Rosicky, was injured too, Denilson...
The only real player is Van Persie.

Oh yea...
Wenger did this all the time till when Arsenal won PRM last time.
I don't know what he does with the transfers money, he got 40m on a year and he says that Arsenal doesn't have money.
Then **** it, go and resign, go to Man City, they have big money and small ambitions.

Arsenal didn't had to be like that, they had to beat for 1st position every year...
Wenger needs to be replaced, I don't think he will buy something in this season.
And I don't know why Arsenal's fans are still believe in miracles, he didn't nothing till now and the 1st Day of PRM is in 2 weeks, so he needed to buy at least a replacement for Adebayor.

So Arsenal, I'd rather say Wenger, you still need to work.

WTf?

wenger needs to be replaced? i guess your pretty stupid for saying wenger needs to be sacked..you did support both both arsenal and spurrs didnt you?

wenger is a class manager..not many people can do what he has done at arsenal...with the current arsenal squad not many managers would be able to get them 4th spot every season and why does every1 questions his transfer policy? his record is pretty much top quality. hes only make a made few bad buys..

-nasri touted the next zidane? brought for 14-15m quality..bargain
-arshavin? brought for 12m if you say thats not a bargain then your a idiot
-k toure? brought for 150k and sold for 16m - great business
-adebayor? brought for around 5m and sold for 25m? - again great business
-RVP? brought for 3m i think? and probs the best striker we got currently - bargain
-henry? 8m at his best probs one of the best strikers in the world sold for 16m(yh we did get ripped off but made a profit)
-fabregas? brought for free...and wenger has turned him into one of the best playmaker in the world he had a bad last season but every does..
-flamini? brought for free and let him go for free which was a shame.
-carlos vela? brought for 150k i think? if he succeeds at arsenal again he could be one of the best young striker in the world
-clichy? brought for 250k...not the best left back in thew world but in the top 10 easily..
-sagna? brought for 8m...same as clichy but defo in the top 10

c'mon mate...wenger is probs one of the best managers in the world currently the only managers i think that are ahead of him are hiddink, the special one, ferguson, capello and maybe benitez but ill say hes the same level and a few more..

the only thing that lets wenger down is he sometimes takes abit too long to decide whether he wants the buy the guy..eg arshavin wenger kept delaying it in the summer and missed out on him and brought him in january..

i guarantee you arsenal will get 4th spot or higher if we have a great season..the only way arsenal dont get 4th spot is if wenger leaves.

Last edited:
i guarantee you arsenal will get 4th spot or higher if we have a great season..the only way arsenal dont get 4th spot is if wenger leaves.

OMG, you believe this?
LOL, I have to laugh at this...
Arsenal won't get 4th position, for sure.

OMG, you believe this?
LOL, I have to laugh at this...
Arsenal won't get 4th position, for sure.

Lol,

Wanna bet?

You really think man city will be able to handle the pressure? man city are still a team of individuals and lack a quality manager it takes more of just having a quality squad..everything in a whole matters

wheres the prove? remember man city losing to kaizer chiefs? they got out classed...

keep laughing in your deluded mind.

Last edited:
arsenal have fallen behind this summer. city have bought premiership proven players and they could take arsenals 4th spot this season

arsenal have fallen behind this summer. city have bought premiership proven players and they could take arsenals 4th spot this season

But thats the point im trying to make? Dont arsenal always fall behind in the summer..but yet again arsenal have always finished 4th or higher.

answer me that question? yes or no?

Back