• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 911

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsene Wenger praises the contribution of Arsenal's new recruits after the narrow victory against Swansea City.

More...

They were decent I guess. Arteta impressed me, but he's still not Fabregas. Still 34 games left though.

Very few players are in the same class as Cesc tbh.

decent debuts for Per and Arteta. he could have got a goal and an assist to day. sigh our final third

same for yossi.

Shame he didnt sign Hazard. Scored twice today for Lille.

next summer, we get hazard :P

Next Summer? Wenger knows he left it to late and had to settle for only a handful of the players he wanted, In January I expect he'll sign a few more players to strengthen our Attack and provide strength in depth for the team

Next Summer? Wenger knows he left it to late and had to settle for only a handful of the players he wanted, In January I expect he'll sign a few more players to strengthen our Attack and provide strength in depth for the team

but i dont want to get him cup tied :P

dont think we will be in UCL for long though LOL101

heeh i know that. but still. at least to the Semis will be great, like how we pwned ac milan to reach their.

we pwned ACM with a team 5x better than the current one, the only player i would replace would be Almunia for Woj.

we pwned ACM with a team 5x better than the current one, the only player i would replace would be Almunia for Woj.

right. but it was back them almuila was okay for like a season, and then the horror show began. :P

but i dont want to get him cup tied :P

Im madly in love with Arsenal but getting to the Knockout stages of the Champions League is a tough ask, I'm not saying we don't have a chance but we are against top opposistion this year, probably the hardest we've ever faced in a group!

Im madly in love with Arsenal but getting to the Knockout stages of the Champions League is a tough ask, I'm not saying we don't have a chance but we are against top opposistion this year, probably the hardest we've ever faced in a group!

Perfect time to strut your stuff then!

Back