• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 750

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsene Wenger insists he has no problem with picking Samir Nasri for the game against Liverpool.

More...

Pick him, and pay Andy Carroll 1m to punch him round the chops.

Why would Wenger have a problem selecting him?

He's not going anywhere.

Why would there be a problem in selecting him?

The club pays his wages and when Wenger tells him, "You're playing on Saturday", then he's playing on ******* Saturday!

Why would Wenger have a problem selecting him?

He's not going anywhere.

Lol. :D

As long as he doesn't injure himself...he will sign next week.

Im a bit annoyed that the deal isn't done yet...not because i want him at City ASAP.....but because i want that "strawberry sally" name for you ASAP.

I would laugh so heartily if he got injured that would scupper his move. Nothing nasty like a leg break or anything though. Well.......... If I was Wenger would have dumped him with the reserves. Like I do in FM. Because I'm a nasty sod.

Either 90% of this forum is going to be dealt a big old portion of humble piece, via the humble fruit, or...

Seemingly more likely I will have to eat a big slice and change my name to Strawberry Sally.

He still hasn't signed yet, still a chance he will stay and I will keep my username.

Have to stick to my guns, Nasri will still be an Arsenal player come September 1st.

And don't worry I've prepared myself for it and a nicely placed sword to fall on if he joins.

Either 90% of this forum is going to be dealt a big old portion of humble piece, via the humble fruit, or...

Seemingly more likely I will have to eat a big slice and change my name to Strawberry Sally.

He still hasn't signed yet, still a chance he will stay and I will keep my username.

Have to stick to my guns, Nasri will still be an Arsenal player come September 1st.

And don't worry I've prepared myself for it and a nicely placed sword to fall on if he joins.

When in doubt, plough on blindly. Love it. :)

Back