Wenger puts pressure on Fabregas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 713

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsene Wenger says it is now up to Cesc Fabregas to end speculation over his future at Arsenal.

More...

i love how the BBC changes the headline slightly, sportinglife has it as: WENGER: FABREGAS MUST END BARCA TALK

Nice on Arsene. Cheeerio Cesc, it was a pleasure to have you here :3

it seems as if cesc wants the best of both worlds.
hes got to decide, he cant shrink from it and be the "innocent lad caught in the middle", hes the captain of arsenal. time to man up Cesc

I'm confident he'll stay.

Fabregas is someone who is pretty much irreplaceable at Arsenal, if they sold him now, it could turn into a nightmare with only a month left to find a replacement. Arsenal have ruled out selling him though so he can either spit his dummy out or preferably put his head down and put his best in for Arsenal like he usually does.

The video of him celebrating Barca shirt didn't do much good for him to be honest.

I think he'll stay too. Though I wouldn't care either way really.

Hopefully he will go to Barca and actually start winning things in his career. Hes too good to be held down by Arsenal. I LOLd when he was celebrating with a barca top on.

This is what Fabregas says

I have been a Catalan all my life like my father and grandfather but I am also the captian of Arsenal and a Ginner who have made me the player I am today

Somone who wants the best of both worlds,just end this already,he is probs going to stay at Arsenal

He will stay and I will put money on it.

The fact of the matter is, it's not up to him, no matter what the media says.

Back