Wenger reveals desperation to win

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger vows to do everything in his power to make his side successful after their 3-2 defeat against Spurs on Saturday.

More...

do this 1 thing

drop krappy kosceinly for Djourou

Well, It's going to be hard for the players are such as embarrassing defeat to their rivals.

Well, It's going to be hard for the players are such as embarrassing defeat to their rivals.

If ever there was a post that radiated smug, this is definitely it. :P Fair enough though, you deserve the chance to be at least a bit smug.

As ever, I think Arsenal are a top class central defender and goalkeeper away from a truly title challenging side. A fit and firing goalscorer might help too. If RVP can stay fit, someone of Mexes' calibre is brought in in the window and Fabianski continues his fine form, who knows?

Arsenal January Transfers
Given/ Ochoa In
Almunia Out (cause Fabianski can actually play sometimes, apparently he didn't feel like showing it until recently)

Sorted. I rate Koscielny, but meh. Perhaps beat everyone else to Lukaku and give Arsenal some Drogba-esque strength, cause Song can't do it all on his own

If ever there was a post that radiated smug, this is definitely it. :P Fair enough though, you deserve the chance to be at least a bit smug.

As ever, I think Arsenal are a top class central defender and goalkeeper away from a truly title challenging side. A fit and firing goalscorer might help too. If RVP can stay fit, someone of Mexes' calibre is brought in in the window and Fabianski continues his fine form, who knows?

Do you blame me XD

I've waited the best part of 10 years for that result, and have been taking abuse for years lol.

Revenge.

Do you blame me XD

I've waited the best part of 10 years for that result, and have been taking abuse for years lol.

Revenge.

Certainly not. If only Gallas had been the scorer, eh? :P

London enemy number one - william gallas xD

And West Ham? And Crystal Palace? And Q.P.R? And Charlton?

I fail to see how Gallas is London's No.1 enemy...

he didnt play for charlton, cp or west ham, am I wright ? do you get it now ?
name 3 biggest football teams in London

Do you blame me XD

Revenge.

1 win counts as revenge for you?
wow, you're easy to please.

and to think, United won't be happy till they've got 19 titles - 1 more than Liverpool! perhaps there just greedy *******...

also, if you've waited the best part of 10 years for that result, i fail to see how 1 win acts as revenge, i'd say your still 19-20 wins away?
(A)

1 win counts as revenge for you?
wow, you're easy to please.

and to think, United won't be happy till they've got 19 titles - 1 more than Liverpool! perhaps there just greedy *******...

also, if you've waited the best part of 10 years for that result, i fail to see how 1 win acts as revenge, i'd say your still 19-20 wins away?
(A)
did you just said that l'pool fans are happy with their 18 titles?
thats why its been 20y from last one... now I get it ( im joking :P )

he didnt play for charlton, cp or west ham, am I wright ? do you get it now ?
name 3 biggest football teams in London

VMed.

calm down, think he was just jokin if you dont get it thats fine

I do "get it", it's just an indecently bad "joke". He's completely disregarded most of London.

THAT ASIDE. I wanted to harvest a couple of opinions from Gooners. What do you think of Djourou? Also, what's your opinion on Fabianski's recent form, do you reckon Scezsney (sp, of course) deserves a run out?

VMed.

I do "get it", it's just an indecently bad "joke". He's completely disregarded most of London.

THAT ASIDE. I wanted to harvest a couple of opinions from Gooners. What do you think of Djourou? Also, what's your opinion on Fabianski's recent form, do you reckon Scezsney (sp, of course) deserves a run out?

Djourou > Kos

why drop DJ when he's been one of our best players?

Fabianski's form has improved

Ches has inproved and should get his chance in the carling & fa cup

Back