Wenger to get sending off apology

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 460

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will receive an apology from referees chief Keith Hackett over his dismissal during the Gunners' 2-1 loss to Manchester United.

More...

The ref totally over reacted,it wasn't right humiliating the bloke like that by sending him into the Man United crowd,anything could of happened.I think even Sir Alex tried to stop the ref from doing it.

Just another painstakingly idiotic decision by the refereeing corps that day. Bunch of ponces, the lot.

too little too late ref was a joke the whole game! should be demoted blue square ****** manu fan!

yawn, every ref in the game is a Utd fan according to you. Grow up.

Wenger deserves the apology though, it was such a petulant decision. There were 30 seconds left for god's sake. The fact that both the ref and 4th official agreed was ridiculous

I think alot of these refs just want to make sure they are mentioned on the TV,sad gits probably boast about it in the pub with there mate's,if they have any that is.

I agree all you cockneys say is that the refs a man u fan get over

Yeah everybody says all the refs love man united..

He over-reacted and it was silly but us people here on a football forum shouldn't be bad mouthing referees, refs are refs because they went through the course etc and refs most of the time do make correct decisions, they aren't bad people.

Also we don't know what Wenger said to the ref.. it could have been offensive or stupid.. we can't judge it as most of it wasn't shown directly on TV

Ref was a joke, he kicked a bottle of water, bottled the fletcher decision as well

Back