Wenger warns Fabregas off Barca

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 797

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says captain Cesc Fabregas would be taking a backwards step if he joined Barcelona.

More...

Stupid
The chairmen have already agreed barca won't approach him...

Wenger, get your hand in your pocket, and spend the money we have, and keep our stars, then we'll be winning the league.

Wenger, get your hand in your pocket, and spend the money we have, and keep our stars, then we'll be winning the league.

agreed! ive been saying it for years but still nothing :@

Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored!

This is going the exact same way as the Ronaldo saga, hes clearly going to Barca and I'm bored already.

It always happens with Madrid/Barca presidential elections, theres a media circus all Summer.

Stupid
The chairmen have already agreed barca won't approach him...

Like i just said, media circus, the day after this 'agreement' was announced, the Barca officials said no such agreement was in place.

Ronaldo to Real Madrid was a step back... what have they won this year? (A)

but if Fabregas joined Barcelona.. it would just be the missing link to the most godlike team football's ever seen.

wenger wont have much choice as we have seem cesc has alot of the power at the club if he wants to move then he will move simple.

Step backwards? Haha lol. What did Arsenal win in the last 5 years? Nothing.

Step backwards? Haha lol. What did Arsenal win in the last 5 years? Nothing.

What has that got to do with anything? Also, why say 5, why not 7, or 10, then we can really see how big you yids are.

Anyway, if Cesc does go, what is the figure being talked about?

What has that got to do with anything? Also, why say 5, why not 7, or 10, then we can really see how big you yids are.

I don't know why you involve Tottenham when we talk about Fabregas making a Step Backwards in his career if he joins the best team in Europe at the moment. oO)

It's the natural defense mechanism for Arsenal fans upset about their recent situation.

spurs finally win a derby and now they're all talk.... arsenal are still in a better position.

on topic, if arsene wants him to stay, he needs to spend. stan kroenke is likely to take over in the summer, he will releas funs, wenger will have no excuses

Certain Tottenham fans are going a little over the top with the whole "you haven't won anything in 5 years" etc, when all they've won is the Carling cup and a few mid table/top half finishes.

On topic, silly words by Arsene and this is a bit of a desperate last ditch attempt at keeping Fabregas.

its completely in his power to keep him as well, reinforce the side. even if they dont succeed next year at least they are showing a step forward

This thread isn't about Tottenham. You guys reacted to a post regarding Arsenal purely because it came from a Spurs fan.

Nowhere in his post is he stating that Tottenham are better than Arsenal, he is just asking why it would be a step backwards given Barcelona's superior status to Arsenal at the moment.

I wasn't comparing our situation with their situation when, to be honest, they are staying better. I was saying that Wenger said **** that moving to the best club in Europe is a Step Backwards in Fabregas' career, the team who actually beat Arsenal and knocked them out from Champions League.

its about fabregas.. so what was the need to bring up the past 5 years?? :S

Back