Darjan88

Reaction score
View attachment 222899

View attachment 222900

Arsene Wenger quits Arsenal post

Beautiful and flawless, offensive and creative, entertaining and exciting team play is first association when you mention Arsenal FC today, team which have launch sky high many of world best players, one of most popular football clubs in the world and for all of that credit goes to one man, Arsene Wenger. The Legend of North London football club, one of a highly recognizable and most influential names in the game for past few decades. Today we receive a sad news. After 19 years on charge here, lifting 3 Premiership titles, 6 FA Cups and four Community Shields, highlighted with "Invincible" season back in 2003/2004 and Champions League final in 2006, our Legendary manager decided to resign. We can only say that we are sorry for his decision but far more important we are thankful to eternity because what you did for our club is priceless. Thank you !!!

View attachment 222897

"What now ? How ?" That will be the first questions from everyone who loves this club. Who will be our new boss ? Well, maybe thunder struck when you less expect, maybe is storm of the century still here above us.

We bring you a story told by Arsene Wenger's right hand Boro Primorac after press conference ...

View attachment 222898

Last summer break Boro Primorac went to his home country Croatia. After spending few weeks there with family, his old friend from Serbia call him on the phone. They didn't saw each other for years and Boro decide to visit him in Belgrade. There he meet his friends son who was professional footballer with regional reputation and after playing career he become a coach with ambition to be a football manager. Arsenal is his favourite team so Boro decide to make a friendly gesture and bring him to Emirates giving him a chance to learn from one of the best managers in the game. He spend a lot of time last season with Gunners on a training pitch, traveling with them on most of away games across the England and Europe, hanging out with Giroud and Wilshare, meeting his favorite player ever Denis Bergkamp and you could even saw him on Gunners bench at Emirates Stadium few times. Before Arsene Wenger announce his news he spend a lot of time trying to find right replacement. One day Boro Primorac comes with suggestion. He claims that Wenger just looked at him shocked ans walk away. About 20 days later Wenger called Primorac to his office at Emirates and ask him was he serious about that proposal. Primorac nods in agreement and starts to explain his reasoning. His idea was to put his friends son as Arsene's raplacement. Boro had a strong arguments like time spent by that guy at Emirates, he already knows how they train, how they play, their mentality, everything they like and hate on and off the pitch, their strengths and weaknesses, he is already familiar with the stuff and everything in and around the Emirates. And then he said to Arsene Wenger a little secret: "Remember touchline hints I told you against Leicester, Tottenham and Swansea that bring us points? That was his ideas". Arsene Wenger stand up from his comfortable chair and shake hands with Boro Primorac. Then they together approach Chairman and after long analyzing every option comes to their mind in previous month made an important decision

View attachment 222885

After the break first reactions by fans, players and stuff ...

View attachment 222896 View attachment 222895 View attachment 222894
View attachment 222893 View attachment 222892 View attachment 222891 View attachment 222890
View attachment 222889 View attachment 222888 View attachment 222887 View attachment 222886

These are first impressions from social networks and random selected fans around Emirates Stadium who come to say goodbye to Mr. Arsene Wenger ...

"Where can I press the button to get out of this nightmare?"

"Is it April Fools already?"

"Lock the Emirates permanently, or better sell it, or even better give it to the Blues"

"And I taught Blade Runner is a good Sci Fi movie"

"Call special forces. This is insane, I have a better experience and knowledge about football from playing FM than this eastern terrorist who comes here to destroy everything we were building for years"

"If he can be manager of Arsenal then Irina Shayk is willing to suck my **** at Camp Nou in front of 100.000 people"

"I just hope that he will spend more money then Wenger did. And buy one more Henry, or maybe 3 because he will need them if he thinks to stay in Premiership"

"I just realize how much I actually love Jose Mourinho"

"I'm starting to play darts with eggs, and I am really determined"

"Taught about trying my new sniper for a while"

"I just heard announcement about making **** movies at Emirates this season but it's cheaper to watch online"

And few reactions from players and stuff ...

Mikel Arteta
"I am really sorry for boss but what can we do about it. Show must go on and we are looking forward to new season with Primorac and Petrović. Good thing is that we know each other well and I am hoping for a good start of the season"

Olivier Giroud
"Well, it's nice when you hang out with your boss, just kidding. We have a good friendship and I have a safe place in first team, just kidding again. But that is probably true, I hooked him up with some girls recently"

Petr Cech
"I am really confused. Strange things happen last years ... Sir Alex quits Man Utd, Drogba and Frank escape from us, Stevie goes to USA, Arsenal won trophy, Arsene Wenger resign, some anonymous guy took his place, I'm here ... have a feeling we live in big conspiracy"

Tomas Rosicky
"I'm hoping to get a chance in a first XI, he knows what is like to sit on the bench whole season"

Jack Wilshare
"I heard of some wonder making woman named Marijana from Belgrade, she was treating Van Persie, Lampard and Diego Costa last years. Hope he is a good friend with her"

Mesut Ozil
"I think we can continue what boss started and grab some titles but we have to work hard"

Boro Primorac
"It's true, he is young and can be my son but let me ask you something, how much older are you who we stand in front ? Someone 2 or 3 years, someone 20+, some of you are even younger but that means nothing. Every one of you gives himself the right to judge anyone, every one of you thinks he is wise enough to make decisions. But for every one of you football is fun or weekend hobby or indirect job or even passion, but for us, for me, for him, just like it was for Mr. Wenger, football is life. We breathe it, we eat it, we live it. Football feeds us, our bodies and our souls. He is not alone here. He will work with highly experienced people including myself. Give us a chance. Thank you."

View attachment 222899

I wouldn't have pegged Joey and the Hulkster as football fans, but glad to see their reaction. It shows they care...

View attachment 222796
View attachment 957766

Welcome to the first media conference after Mr. Wenger's departure. We are here with our new manager Darjan Petrović, assistant manager Steve Bould

Media
"Mr. Petrović, do you feel pressure in replacing one of the biggest names in football ?"

Petrovic
"I think that question is not formulated properly. It should be more like "How much pressure do you feel?".
I feel like Atlas right now. For those who doens't know he is a man from Greek mythology who held up the sky."

Media
"First reactions was pretty, if we may say, unpleasant for you. How do you feel about that ?"

Petrovic
"Yeah, I heard and read about that. Well, I can't blame them. This club had a great manager and now got me, not so experienced man. Some of comments was really harsh but that's life. For me this is still a dream come true, just much sooner then I ever expected and with tougher response then I ever imagine but still I am blessed that happened at all. I will give my best here, that's for sure. However, I am here temporary until club find a right man for this job. We signed a contract for one year."

Media
"Fans were afraid when they first time heard about you but now after few days when shock effect fade away and they learn more about you and your time spent in here, your close connection with players and stuff, as well as their support that you have, we can hear some positive reactions. Seems like people starts to get wider picture of whole situation."

Petrovic
"I am glad to hear that. I love this club and I have accept this role because I believe in our players and success. I also believe that I can achive some good results with help from very experienced stuff."

Olivier Giroud (shouts from public)
"He's lying. He just want to become famous and get more girls to bed. And make more money to drink Chivas."

:D :D :D

Petrovic
"He may be right. But that's just side effects."

Media
"It looks like Olivier creates more pleasant and relayed atmosphere now. And you found fans opinion starting to get some positives. Do you feel less weight now on your shoulders ?"

Petrović
"Just a one cloud less. It's still hard work in of front me to get trust from fans and results are the best way to do that.
And for the record, Olivier is very cool guy off the pitch."

Olivier Giroud (shouts from public)
"Don't tell them too much or I won't score a single goal, you have been warned."

Petrović
"No problem, I will bring back Lord Bendtner."

:D :D :D

Media
"Mister Bould, do we have some friendly matches in sight ?"

Steve Bould
"Yes, I contact a few clubs these days. We are going for 4 home and 3 away matches including some clubs from other continent."

Media
"What's the situation with players fitness?"

Steve Bould
"Petr Cech will be out for 3 to 6 weeks for dislocated shoulder. Mathieu Debuchy will be back on a training pitch in 20 days after groin strain. The rest of players are ok."

Media
"Mr. Petrovic, do you have ideas for first team tactics ?"

Petrović
"Yes. We will play very similar to Mr. Wenger's style. I learned from him and with players available it's just natural to continue his work."

Media
"That was all for today. Thank you till the next time."

View attachment 222796
View attachment 957766

Last edited:
View attachment 222683

Arsenal ended pre-season.

"We was looking good in these matches, have try few variations, saw where we need to made adjustments to improve our tactics. I did my best to adopt tactic to players we have. For us pre-season was all about getting fitness and fluid with tactic for the season, but some of our opponents take it more seriously and we ended this period with few injured players.", says Petrovic

View attachment 222682

View attachment 222681

View attachment 222680

View attachment 222679

View attachment 222678

View attachment 222677

View attachment 222683

View attachment 222652

View attachment 958136

View attachment 222651

View attachment 222650

Welcome to the Community Shield pre-match media conference

Media
Your first match official match in Arsenal is Community Shield. You have a chance to win a first trophy against fierce rivals with one of the best and most experienced managers today at the bench. How do you rate your chances?

Petrovic
"I have a job and my players have another job. My job is to make a plan for the match and my players job is to follow my orders on the pitch. I am the brain and they are executors. Jose Mourinho have a lot more experience than me as you said and he have advantage over me if you look it like that. But manager and players have to be as one or it won't work. We depend on each others. And there is a lot of examples when players didn't had right chemistry with their managers and potential has not be exploited. We have quality players just like Chelsea. The only advantage they have is fact that they work together much longer than us. So, I would say they are a favorites for this game."

Media
How is Petr Cech prepared for this clash ? His debut will be against his former club with whom he won many titles and played for many years ?

Petrovic
"He is highly professional person and everyone in the club expect from him to give his best. Same es I expect from Cesc Fabregas on the other side."

Media
What do you think about Jose Mourinho ?

Petrovic
"I respect him and consider him one of the best managers ever."

Media
And did you heard what he said when ask for opinion about you?

Petrovic
"No. What he said?"

Media
"I don't care how much experience he have. I'm preparing my team like we play Champions League Final. I was in his shoes once and someone else underestimated my skills and get burned. I learn from others mistakes."

Petrovic
"He is wise enough and don't want to fires us for the match with his comments but I expected to hear something different, have to admit."

Media
Bwin announce title odds. Do you agree with them ?

View attachment 222634

Petrovic
"I hope they won't be quite right at the end XD ."

View attachment 222652

View attachment 958136

View attachment 222633

View attachment 222632

View attachment 222629

View attachment 222628

View attachment 958196

Post match conference

Media
You fail to make a historic step and won a trophy in your first game at charge, what is your first impression ?

Petrovic
"Well, we gave them cheaply an early penalty and 5 minutes later Olivier Giroud's injury struck us so I had to change a game plan from scratch since Welbeck is injured and we don't have more similar players. We had some good chances like Alexis one on one but didn't convert it so Chelsea deserve a win and trophy."

View attachment 222626

View attachment 222623

View attachment 222621

View attachment 222628

View attachment 958196

Giroud's is the best haha
o.png
theowalcot