West Brom 3-1 Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 535

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Two goals from Marc-Antoine Fortune hand West Brom victory against Wigan and give his side a huge boost in their fight to avoid the drop.

More...

Anything the Baggies can do another great escape, I got a sneaky feeling they might, they need at least 4 points in next 2 games, and other results go there way

No.

Liverpool next.

All over.

Might not finish last however.

cant believe they are on the same points as us and newcastle its shameful

Boro r in the **** ! if they go down i can see them goin completely **** up like southampton and leeds!

If they shut liverpool out, and beat tottenham it can happen, stranger things have happened in the prem

Boro r in the **** ! if they go down i can see them goin completely **** up like southampton and leeds!

You clearly know nothing about how the club is run or how Southgate has been restructuring the club with Gibson over the last three years to ensure we don't go **** up.

Newcastle are a lot more likely to go **** up. As well as having a poor net transfer spend over several years, they also have many awful players on 50k+ a week, without relegation clauses in their contract so I hear ;)

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

If they shut liverpool out, and beat tottenham it can happen, stranger things have happened in the prem

Shame they do not play Tottenham.

and Big 'if'

Eitha way redders, southgate is a shocking manager. and as a boro fan urself im sure that all that restructuring will make u feel alot better when ur down in the championship.;)

i would love it if they stayed up again, They play great football West Brom. Just a shame they didnt have the players. Unfortunatly it's too little too late in my book.

Eitha way redders, southgate is a shocking manager. and as a boro fan urself im sure that all that restructuring will make u feel alot better when ur down in the championship.;)

He actually isn't.

He is a manager that was thrust into the deep end and given a specific 5 year plan to follow. Falling out of the premiership - despite the rumours - was probably not in that plan.

He finished a very respectable 12th and 13th in his first two seasons EVER as a manager and has worked on limited funds since. Yes things have gone wrong this year, who knows why but sacking him would in my view be pointless as he is capable of getting us straight back up.

Im really sorry mate but i dont agree. really dont believe he's capable of gettin u straight back up. Anyway end of that convo, lol. Not lookin for an argument mate, ur obviously a decent bloke with alot of footballin knowledge, i respect that !

Back