coolguyrko

Reaction score
I need a striker to help me win the champions league.My current strikers are.
Christian Benitez (28) my talismanic striker is now top premier league scorer 2 years running.
Chris Wood (22) Is only on the squad because I am desperatley short of players trained at the club.
Conor Wickham(21) 1 of my 2 rising stars at the club
Romelu Lukaku(21) the other rising star I have.
Harry Kane(21) Got him last season on a free and really is only here for a bad injury problems, clubs are sniffing so he may leave.
2 new signings both on free transfers this season
Daniel Sturridge(24) Free and adds to my HG list.
Diego Forlan(35) Great striker on a free.Hopefully he will tutor youngsters and become a good coach and maybe chip in 1 or 2 over the season.

This game was started with the 11.1 update I think and I have only recentley come back to it.I have edited PA's of some players mainly my own but players from other teams as well to reflect as much as possible real life.
So here is my squad
View attachment 169100
I usually play a 442 style formation or 451 like barca or a 4231 with wingers.
As you can see I have alot of strikers non outstanding yet so I am looking for a really talented one.
Due to making West Broms balance 700m pounds(ranked 2nd behind barca) at the start of this season(cuz i got bored of being in debt) I got a nice transfer balance from the board of 150m but I dont want to go overboard on the signings.As you will see I have roughly made as much as I have spent(I had agreed some peoples deals before the start of this season and Neuer is over48 months)Here are my transfers.
View attachment 169101
So who should I bring in.
Ive tried aguero benzema and rooney but thaught prices and wages where ridiculess.I like to have money but I dont like to go overboard.Rooney was 90m plus 200k a week
Aguero 52m plus 200k a week.Benzema 15m plus 200k a week.Tho i didnt get a chance to offer rooney or aguero better deals because i had offered them like 150k and they left immediatley didnt even get to re negociate.
Anyway there is alot of burden on Chucho(Christian Benitez)Who whould I sign to be my main striker.

Check the progress of dale jennings (once of tranmere) he usually signs for man utd or chelsea at the start of the game but with there coaches, he usually develops quite well and they usually want to offload him, so check him out. Also, check out nile ranger, now this depends on if he has stayed at newcastle or not (cause sometimes they loan him out or just keep him, and this depends on different saves) but he progresses quite well, i have ranger, dale jennings and marco van ginkle as my 3 strikers :) (i had to re-train van ginkle as he is naturally a AMC)

ALSO........if you fancy a change at RB, check out fagner, he is the boss of my right hand side on the pitch, he attacks well as his crossing gets better so by the 5th season should be outstanding but he is also a cracking defender also. Fanger at the start is dubbed "the new daniel alves" and he definately lives up to that :)

hope ive helped a little :)

Check the progress of dale jennings (once of tranmere) he usually signs for man utd or chelsea at the start of the game but with there coaches, he usually develops quite well and they usually want to offload him, so check him out. Also, check out nile ranger, now this depends on if he has stayed at newcastle or not (cause sometimes they loan him out or just keep him, and this depends on different saves) but he progresses quite well, i have ranger, dale jennings and marco van ginkle as my 3 strikers :) (i had to re-train van ginkle as he is naturally a AMC)

ALSO........if you fancy a change at RB, check out fagner, he is the boss of my right hand side on the pitch, he attacks well as his crossing gets better so by the 5th season should be outstanding but he is also a cracking defender also. Fanger at the start is dubbed "the new daniel alves" and he definately lives up to that :)

hope ive helped a little :)

Ok thanks.Any recomendations on a more established stiker.

What about Abel Hernandez? Probably in his prime by now and a guarenteed goalscorer

Really nice team btw, what has been you highest finish in the league?

What about Abel Hernandez? Probably in his prime by now and a guarenteed goalscorer

Really nice team btw, what has been you highest finish in the league?
I was monitoring him.I might make a double swoop for him and Cavani and that way I can have 3 uruaguayans on my team including forlan.I finished 7th first season then 4th the season after that(tho I never got to play in the champions league).Then for the past 2 seasons I have finished 1st beating united by 9 points both times tho I still struggle to beat them.Thats why I was in debt second season I went a bit mad wth the 48 month thing but it worked because I had gotten alot of the talent which is in my team now or was like Ochoa,Lukaku and Jones.3rd season was very quite.Having no real transfer budget(about a mil I think) I made 2 huge free tansfers Adrien and Breno.Then 4th season I had about 10m and I signed Lennon for 5.25m with obertan and kane coming in on free transfers.I also used 48 month installments to sign rodwell for 11m and henrique at christmas for 4.3m.I also got an excellent regen for 5m who I had paid for in the second season call sebastian Garnero whos tech attributes arnt outstanding but his mental and physical are imense and he even grabbed 35 apperances in total in his first season at 18 and had an averege rating of 7.18 and he always did a tidy job at the back.
In my opinion my 2 best signings where Benitez for 2m who has scored 77 goals in 111 apperances or Breno on a free transfer who has been great at the back but has also scored 9 goals in 2 seasons all of which where vital.

Back