west brom help PLEASE

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

joshb

Reaction score
ok so basically i barely stayed up and finished 2 points outside the drop zone in my first season. i have just played my first pre season game of the 2nd season against modena and got beat 2-0 if i cant change my team around soon i can see myself in the relegation fight again.

after a succesful takeover half way through th first season i have been given 20 million to spend .

i will be posting screenshots up of my team soon as i get back to my pc.

the main positions that need to be worked on are

RB
CB
RM
GK
CAM

and then maybe i need a backup striker and backup defensive midfielder

GK: wayne hennesey wolves goal keeper
DR: rafael on loan from man utd
DC: chris riggott from middlesbrough
DC: miguel torres on loan from real madrid
DL: paul robinson
MR: antonio alencia from wigan athletic
DM: rafael carioca somewhere in brazil
CAM: tuncay sanli from middlesbrough
ML: chris brunt
ST: vagner love from CSKA moscow record fee 12 million in january
ST: luke moore

for goalkeeper you could of bought enyeama first season but hes probably gone now

have a look at him and see what team hes at if hes not moved and how much as his value goes up quick

if not try renan who is a really good goalkeeper

garvan or schneirderlin for centre midfield..knight or gary cahill for centre half will do a good job until you progress up the the table.your team needs alot of improvements mate.

20m rite? RM--- ryad boudalouz(spelling), GK--- bogdan lobont(older keepers tend 2 play better), CAM--- simon vukecvic(spelling), CB--- david luiz/nicholas n koulou, RB--- davide santon, LB--- joe mattock(robinson's 2 slow). u shud b capable of moving into top 1/2 or @ least mid table wif them.

how did you get love? NVM lol

rb - Jesus Gamez

cb - david luiz :)

rm - pennant? or andres d'alessandro (performes well for me in premiership)

GK - agree with cmh9090 again. lobont is quality ifyou can get him. yohann pele? or michael landreau is a good experienced gk but hard to get.

CAM - Per Ciljan Skelbred is great. simon vukcevic ( about 10 mil tho) matias fernandez is great and good value if he hasnt already been snapped up. same with angel di maria.

how did you get love? NVM lolQUOTE]

i unsettled vagner love for weeks and weeks until he asked to be transfer listed then i took myself into the board room and asked for more funds which they said no so then i went onto budget adjustment. eventually i managed to get moscow to accept a bid for him the other players i got in january after my takeover had happened

also vincent enyema is with juventus on my game

i unsettled vagner love for weeks and weeks until he asked to be transfer listed then i took myself into the board room and asked for more funds which they said no so then i went onto budget adjustment. eventually i managed to get moscow to accept a bid for him the other players i got in january after my takeover had happened

nice 1, good management :)

RB/LB - Jesus Gamez(Malaga), Filipe(Deportivo), Lukovic(Udinese), Jorge Fucile(Porto), Gamberini(Sampdoria). none of these will cost more than 5m, and are capable of getting up the wing, and crossing well.

CM - Skjelbred(Rosenborg) around 3-4m

GK - Lobont is the best one to go for, hands down, around £2m

ive got my man with lobont for goal keeper and im currently in negotiations to get leighton baines im starting to feel like a bully when i unsettle all these players :)

Also just remembered, take a look at MATHIAS JORGENSEN(FC Kobnhavn), very promising DC, costs around £2m

Back