West Brom sign Fortune

:O thought he could actually do okay this season, aw well Gary Hooper = Spl Top scorer ever in 4 years time :P

Fortune was terrible, good sale if you ask me. He was always found drifting off wide, which baffled me as he has little pace or ability.

Gary Hooper or James Beattie or Jealvic ? i think i know who i would want in my team ... I will miss fortune :( alot of good memories against him :L :D

who won the title AGAIN that season :D happy days but sad that fortune left PLEASE LENNON DONT LET SAMARAS GO U WILL NEED HIM AFTER GETTING FUCKEC 4-0 :L:L=)):)

I swear he was on loan to West Brom last time they where in the PL?? I can't see this being a huge signing for Brom he in my opinion is not that good.

Gary Hooper or James Beattie or Jealvic ? i think i know who i would want in my team ... I will miss fortune :( alot of good memories against him :L :D

My best memory was the mcgreggor mistake that was chalked off.
I dont see samaras that bad and i prefer jelavic to EX-SCUNTORPE striker Hooper

What sums him up is against St Mirren when he drifts out wide, beats the fullback and crosses the ball into the area. It's all going well until he realises he's the one who's meant to be getting on the end of the cross...

Back