SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
So i'm starting the second season at West Ham using LFC Marshall's update.. got 3rd (Surprisingly) in the first season yet the Board only gave me about 10 milion euros..

On the first season o signed Sergi Roberto and Pablo Piatti for about 2.5M each and got Oliver Torres on loan and sold Andy Carroll for around 15M..

For the second season i'm looking for a RB, would love to get Jenkinson back but Arsenal are being *****, then i need a CAM and a Winger (Either footed of possible)

RB- Andre Wisdom, Chris Solly

AMC- Josh Brownhill

Winger- Pablo Sarabia, Ben Marshall.

So i'm starting the second season at West Ham using LFC Marshall's update.. got 3rd (Surprisingly) in the first season yet the Board only gave me about 10 milion euros..

On the first season o signed Sergi Roberto and Pablo Piatti for about 2.5M each and got Oliver Torres on loan and sold Andy Carroll for around 15M..

For the second season i'm looking for a RB, would love to get Jenkinson back but Arsenal are being *****, then i need a CAM and a Winger (Either footed of possible)
AMC- Josh Brownhill
o.png

RB: Marcos Rocha, Wisdom, Peruzzi, Flanagan.

Wing: Bernardeschi, Sisto, Josh Murphy,

AMC: Coman (loan) Quintero. (zarate if you still have him) Correa(sampdoria, Can play wing also) Jhon arango (not ready for first team before season 4)