west ham 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter lfcliam64
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

lfcliam64

Reaction score
the board gave me 500k is this normal when you get promoted to the premeirship? Also i sold carlton cole for 8m then they only give me 1m of that. i don't no whether to carry on or is this what normally happens?

Well maybe West Ham have poor finances and so they can't shell out a lot of money.
Also about the Carlton cole part, you must have a low Transfer revenue. I've worked it out and you must get 12.5% of the transfer money. So say if you sell a player for 20mil you'll only get 2.5mil of that money.

The only thing you can do is ask to increase the transfer revenue in the board room.

I think you should stick with it, seems a good challenge, you don't want things to be too easy do you? :)

Seems strange in my west brom save they bought Christian Eriksen when they got promoted for £10m and then kept going after players and spent quite a bit.

It depends though, he could have done a few 48 month deals which as you know, can destroy your finances so who knows. Its good when your West Brom because you have secure finances 'cause Jeremy Peace is extremely tight with money and also you start off with an 80% transfer revenue :)

It depends though, he could have done a few 48 month deals which as you know, can destroy your finances so who knows. Its good when your West Brom because you have secure finances 'cause Jeremy Peace is extremely tight with money and also you start off with an 80% transfer revenue :)
Im talking about West Ham.
I was West Brom and then West Ham got promoted.

same thing happened to me with west ham, sold cole for 7m and got 700k from it into my budget, signed trezeguet on a free and he was my top scorer at the end of the season.... with just 7 goals, finished 15th and now im in my 2nd season in the prem and have signed nigel de jong, and artem milevski on frees

Mate keep on going because once i won the league with west ham they gave me 35 mill and cole yeah thats transfer revenue

Back