West Ham 3-0 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 710

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham beat Stoke 3-0 in a dress-rehearsal of next week's FA Cup quarter-final.

More...

Excellent from West Ham. I think they will stay up. They are looking good this year. Ba has been immense and has been inspired signing..

Well done to Hammers-I want them to stay up. And this is why me club had to win-because at some point the teams lower down would eventually find form. Congrats west ham

Ba and Hitzelberger looked great again. I'm looking forward to the Spurs game, it's going to be good.

With Hitzlsperger in the midfield and Ba up top we have looked fantastic the last two weeks.

cheers for spoiler

Recommend if you don't want to know any football scores don't come on a forum that is centred around football. (H)

Shocked at the result, massive for West Ham.

Stoke have missed out on a good player in Demba Ba, knew West Ham would stay up, got a great team on paper, and a great captain in Parker.

Wigan, Blackpool and Birmingham will go down this year.

Demba Ba is quality, playing Senegal and a Left Winger role is great for him too

He looked amazing on the left, has a great first touch and wasnt afraid to run at the fullbacks. He is exactly what we needed.

Usually want West ham to win as they are my local club and hoping they can keep performing like this and stay up :)

Glad to see Stoke get beat. West Ham look like they're going to beat the drop now.

Stoke boss Tony Pulis on their run of bad luck: "We're getting our pants pulled down and having our bottoms slapped for every mistake we make."

^^ funny :D

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

West Ham boss Avram Grant: "We have momentum at the right time. We will not score three goals every game, that's for sure. Nobody is doing this. I believe in this football, I believe in attacking football. You need balance, and we're getting the balance better and better every game. But we have many players forward that can score now."

Back