West Ham complete swoop for trio.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
What does everybody think about West Ham's new signings. I can't wait to unleash the likes of Ilan, Mido and McCarthy onto other premiership teams. I think nobody should take anything for granted regarding West Ham now as with Cole and Franco back soon goals should fly into the net. Hopefully there will be a ten goal bloodbath at Turf Moor.

From past experience Mido had some real quality when he was at spurs but his carrear just seemed to flop. His first game for spurs he had so much flair about him but when he went to middlesborough it seemed to disappear. I really like the lad aswell even though i aren't keen on west ham i hope he does well and gets back to how he was when he was younger.

Well for me Ilan is an unknown quantity, could easily fail like alot of foreigners. If Zola gets Mido's attitude right he could get a fair few goals cos he's done well here before. I like Mcarthy too, you should score enough to stay up and it takes the burden off Cole to score.

Who's Ilan?
McCarthy is a good player but i don't like Mido.

3 decent buys surely. just like a bus they waiting around for a striker and 3 come along at once.

Mccarthy is a meh buy in my opinion,

mido is quality but one ofthe most unprofessional footballers to have graced well almost every league in europe haha.

don't know much about the brazilian but hopefully he can bang in some goals for you guys. I don't see the Hammers going down this year.

mido is a whiner and just in it for fame, he doesnt turn up for training if he doesnt get his way, decent player though

read from soccernet/skysports (cant remember) that mido's asking for just 1k pounds per week, though im not sure how true it is oO)

nope it is true (dunno bout 1k per week ) but Mido took a big wage cut. he wants to prove himself in england.

there is no doubt he is aquality player but he has a horrible work ethic.

fair play to the man if this is true. should be a salery cap in football anyway.

cmh that cannot be true
Its a grand a week and all the Kebabs and sweets he can eat.

Personally i wouldnt pay Mido a pound a week,fat lazy ****,he could cause trouble in a empty room.

I dislike Benni Mccarthy never been an ridiculous striker and with where West Ham want to be these players show lack of ambition in that department a Relegation Team's Player [Mido] a 32 Year Old South African [McCarthy] and a unknown.

McCarthy and Mido are quite similar in attitude i feel. I think with the right motivation they will do a job. 5-6 goals each could keep West Ham up.

Yeah it is a shame because a lot of people don't realize what a quality player Mido can be (and he is) but he has such an awful attitude. Numerous clubs across Europe not to mention Egypt banning him twice. He is now the lowest earner in the EPL.

Makes you wonder why West Ham are paying Benni 32K p/w. He's 32 and has signed a 2 and a half year deal :/

I feel sorry for West Ham losing out to Gudjohson but to replace him with MidoXD

Mido XD what a joke of a proffesional footballer. Good luck west ham :D

Its a grand a week and all the Kebabs and sweets he can eat.

Personally i wouldnt pay Mido a pound a week,fat lazy ****,he could cause trouble in a empty room.

You could say he's a fatshit. I believe West ham will finish 14th this season with this squad and next year 10th. 3rd year: 8th. These new owners like to throw money around.

It would of been better if Fernandes bought you out. LOVES the club and wanted to buy 100% of it unlike the 50% Gold and Sullivan purchased. But all the best either way, got a lot of mates who support West Ham so I'd like to see them stay up although I don't think they will be relegated anyway.

Back