West Ham fear relegation meltdown

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 523

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham owner David Sullivan says the club faces "Armageddon" if they are relegated from the Premier League.

More...

i wonder how many off the west ham players/staff will take the 25% pay cut tht sullivan wants then to take it the summer?

I don't like what Sullivan is doing at the moment - he's whinged about Ashton's compensation, he's now leaking about Dyer's contract and he's trying to generate that good PR about him being a white knight there to save West Ham rather than an opportunistic punter who's put in very little (relatively) money of his own so far in the hope of hitting the jackpot.

From the sounds of things, Zola is unimpressed by it too.

Haha unlucky West Ham, Sullivan and Gold are even worse with you than they were with us :P

Not exactly going to fire the players up who are in the midst of a relegation battle.

Stay up = Wages -25%
Go Down = Wages -25%

This from the same people who were trying to get Van Nistlerooy on £100k a week. It really does seem the **** Barons are trying their utmost to get WHU relegated.

west ham will stay up, i just feel they will get results from somewere and i belive their are 3 clubs worse then them.

Back