West Ham FMMB (MoneyBall) Finding the next Joe Cole! {PT2}

Reaction score
whfc.jpg

West Ham FMMB (FMMoneyBall) Finding the next J Cole! ...
.....her name is Little Simz

...already found the next J Cole - Intervention!

Please watch til the end guys, there's a nice cool surprise for you.

Intervention. Like what I'm about to do with this club, no more messing about with dibbie dibbie managers, you've got a proper passionate dedicated eye for a player manager RIGHT here, RIGHT NOW! LET'S GET IT!

0.1.png

Rules & Alternative Names

West Ham Long Term Story/West Ham FMMB (MoneyBall) Finding the next J Cole!/Finding The Next Joe Cole/Finding The Next (Insert Club Legend Here)/(Inserted Football Club Here)

⦁ Only one first team player is allowed to be signed per season, players aged 21 and over but doesn't have to be over 21 obviously.

⦁ Youngsters under the age of 21 are allowed to be signed as much as you like, maximum transfer fee must be under £10M. In my experience this is where you either make it or break as a manager in this journey, don't sign a few gems for bargains prices and you'll pay for it when your old players can't do it anymore. Gems can be found through your academy too, the more you upgrade it but at least in previous versions you're not guaranteed a specific player, you could wait eight years for a left back to come through the ranks...

⦁ Free Agents are allowed.

⦁ If a season is played and no first team signing is made it stacks for the following season so you could make two in one season or more.

⦁ 1 emergency transfer is awarded after completion of every five seasons in game so after five years you can choose to sign two players in one season at any point you choose to.

⦁ Buy backs for players you sell on with buy back clauses in their deal or existing buy back clauses your club already have in place are available, 1 is awarded after completion of every two seasons. These are called comebacks signings.

⦁ 1 emergency transfer is also awarded every time you win a total of 8 trophies for your club, for all your hard work and if you win another 8 etc.. And also for 2 promotions doesn't have to be in a row and can be promoted twice to the same league (First team player signing)

Shields don't count!

⦁ One back up keeper transfer is allowed once in the save and must be under £10M.

whfc.jpg

Back to the Sam Allardyce days of horrible long ball football, 442! Let's keep it simple and stay in the league this season! In pre-season, spoiler alert lol Antonio and Haller will start the season as the front 2.

0.2.png

Couldn't have gone any better really, only pre season baa-ut Wilshere with a pretty lucky goal in his new mezzala role and a perfect start for the big money striker, Haller penalty and a header from our corner.

Well Uhmm it's the Antonio Show!

oooooo felipe Anderson

Last edited:
I just wanted everyone to know this story will be posted differently to my usual style of stories, it will be in much more of a highlight mode format. Goal reactions and a Youtube series revolving around signings and matches, this story will also be an interactive one hopefully, get your reactions in the comments as posts will be up straight after I finish a game. I look forward to bringing a few Hammers fans some happiness this year.

Last edited:
whfc.jpg

Hairdryer treatment for Zabaleta from myself despite being pre season he left us in the lurch and our first loss. Terrible handling from an otherwise reliable figure and big influence Fabianski in goal.

Beautiful finish from Ajieti.

Best goal of pre season by Anderson (probably)

whfc.jpg

Another brilliant goal in pre season, this one from Bowen. Boys boys boys! Make sure you save some of these for the proper games please.

Balbuena having not played much, secures our 8th out of 9th win in Pre S or something, just seconds later Antonio wraps it up on the break and some shambolic keeping.

Another peach from Bowen

whfc.jpg

West Ham FMMB (FMMoneyBall) Finding the next J Cole! -
#1 Squad Review & First Game

whfc2.jpg

West Ham FMMB (MoneyBall) Finding the next Joe Cole! -
#4 Cherries, Wolves and The Saints.

Last edited:
whfc2.jpg

West Ham FMMB (MoneyBall) Finding the next Joe Cole! -
#5 Chelsea, Villa and Brighton

Last edited: